Pages

Book Budget No. 3


Imagine a living prison so vast that it contains corridors and forests, cities and seas. Imagine a prisoner with no memory, who is sure he came from Outside, even though the prison has been sealed for centuries and only one man, half real, half legend, has ever escaped.

Imagine a girl in a manor house in a society where time has been forbidden, where everyone is held in a seventeenth century world run by computers, doomed to an arranged marriage that appals her, tangled in an assassination plot she both dreads and desires.
One inside, one outside.

But both imprisoned.

Imagine a war that has hollowed the moon, seven skullrings that contain souls, a flying ship and a wall at the world's end.

Imagine the unimaginable.

Imagine Incarceron.




Talia fell under a spell . . . . Jack broke the curse.

I was told to beware the accursed spindle, but it was so enchanting, so hypnotic. . . .

I was looking for a little adventure the day I ditched my tour group. But finding a comatose town, with a hot-looking chick asleep in it, was so not what I had in mind.

I awakened in the same place but in another time—to a stranger's soft kiss.

I couldn't help kissing her. Sometimes you just have to kiss someone. I didn't know this would happen.

Now I am in dire trouble because my father, the king, says I have brought ruin upon our country. I have no choice but to run away with this commoner!

Now I'm stuck with a bratty princess and a trunk full of her jewels. . . . The good news: My parents will freak!

Think you have dating issues? Try locking lips with a snoozing stunner who turns out to be 316 years old. Can a kiss transcend all—even time?


Marshall Seaver is being haunted. Or maybe we should say, hunted, because it was that too. Marsh is left alone to deal with demons both of his own making and those that are reaching out from beyond the grave. Follow this series to outer reaches of reality where the supernatural becomes . . . natural.

2 comments:

  1. I've read mix reviews about Incarceron. But hopefully, you'll like it! Morpheus Road is reviewed positively by lots of bloggers. Can't wait to see what you think of these books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually quite excited about Incarceron, while I'm still gathering the courage to read Morpheus road. :-P

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.