Pages

Blog Rundown

Dearest readers, this is a special post outlining my blog rundown, as mentioned in the title.

A couple of weeks ago, this blog has only featured reviews. But, since then, I have decided to add different daily posts for your reading delectation. That, and I read slow, so really, once a week is the best I can do for reviews. Bad of me, I know. Sigh. Will learn to read faster.

Mondays will contain any Special Posts. This will cover posts from yours truly and other bloggers that I invite to guest blog for Reads, Reviews, Recommends. This might not be a consistent thing, but you'll know when it's a special post by the picture that comes along with it. Points to the left. Anyway, if anyone wants to add a special post here on Reads, Reviews, Recommends, just email me and we'll see what we can do.





Tuesdays are Personal Review days. This is when I post any book review I have written over the week. I usually write the review the moment I finish a book, so look forward to Tuesdays, dear reads, for that is the day you find out what I think of my current foray between the pages.







Wednesdays are for my Author Interviews. This is a new section that I've started because I've realized that I've met so many authors online now. Okay, too many "I've" in that sentence. Anyway, if you are an author who wants to be interviewed, just send me an email and I'd be glad to interview you.





Thursdays are reserved for contests. Any contests I might have or contests that I stumble upon during my blog visits are featured here. This might not be a consistent thing, too. But, if you have a contest on your blog or know of a contest that you want to be featured, let me know and I'd be glad to post something about it on this section of the site. Speaking of which, the Eclipse OST contest is still on. Click here to enter.



Fridays are for Blogger Interviews. This is another new section that I thought of starting. There are so many great bloggers out there that deserved to be interviewed. I read so many of them avidly, which is why I would like to spend some time featuring them here. Spreading the word is always good.









Saturdays are for my Book Budget. This section features the books I have bought or have been given for review. These posts contain the book cover, the synopsis, and if there is a book trailer, that too. I always love to share with everyone what books I have currently waiting to be read.








And on Sundays, the blog rests.

I hope to hear from you, dear reader, during any of these days. And, I also hope that you enjoy what I have to offer in these sections. Always let me know what you think. Opinions matter...they move minds and change hearts.

Sincerely,
Kate Evangelista

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,

    Stopping by from Book Blogs.Your blog week seems well planned :)

    Nice to meet you :)

    Following you now. Check out my DVD Giveaway at:

    http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/


    '

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read all that you have in store for the new format! :) *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually can't wait to show the new posts, Si-fu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you mapped out your blogging week. Love the "Book Budget". I'll make sure to visit you more often. See ya.
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Dana. I look forward to hearing from you about them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.