Pages

Blogger Interview: Books with Bite




About the Blogger:

A twenty-something year old YA Reader who just loves to blog about them!

About the Blog:

I am just a girl who made this blog to books with bite. Basically anything paranormal. I just love these books! They always keep me entertained. Don't get me wrong, I love other Ya books as well but these are just my favorite. Since I have been recieving offers to read and review other YA books, I will do those as well.

I love to do book reviews because well I love talking about the books that I have read. I find that when I talk about the books, I get other people interested and want to read the book as well. Unless of course you are like my husband, who hates to read and likes for me just to tell him what happens instead of reading it. Which of course I don't. I love to talk. LOL.

Also this website will have a little insight of my life. Me. Savannah. The daughter, The sister, The wife, The mommy, etc, etc....

I hope you will enjoy it, follow me and I will follow you!



Interview:

How long have you been blogging?

I have been blogging for a little over a month now. I didn't expect for my site to grow so large in such a short time.

Why did you decide to blog?

I decided to blog because my husband thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts with those who also like to read. I always talk about the books I've read, and sometimes I would bore him. LOL.

What books do you blog about and why?

I blog about Young Adult Literature. Mostly paranormal. I blog about these because this is what I love to read. I love the drama, the plots, and of course those unexpected moments. Like when you find out that person is something more than what they thought.

What memes can be found on your blog?

I have three memes going on. The first is called Supporting my BOD (Book Obsession Disorder). Like other reader, I spend a ridiculous amount of money on books. The other is called Just Release It Already! I am super excited person. Always happy and bouncy so this title fits me perfectly. Its based on books that I want NOW! Seriously? Just release it already!!! I also have Blog Hopping Friday. This is where I participate with Parajunkee and blog hop finding other blogs who are just like me :)

What is your review style like?

Hmm, I like to tell the reader what goes on in the book and straight to the point. To me when I get a book, I want to know whats inside. As you can tell, I am not one for waiting. I always wanted my Christmas present the day before or unwrapped them a midnight. I want a clue to the book. Something to capture me to read this book. So that is how I review. I tell you the exciting parts and of course what I think about it.

If you can describe your blog in one word, what would it be and why?

Catchy. I designed my blog so that people would find it interesting. One thing I learned about blogging is that you need a catchy blog. Something to catch the readers eye. Just like when you go to the bookstore and you see a cover that grabs your attention, that what I did. And then of course have good reviews, contests, etc.

What advice can you give other bloggers about blogging?

My advice would be not to be afraid to try something new. When I was designing my blog for the millionth time, I was nervous. I wasn't sure whether it would work or not. My husband was like, "just try it." I am not a risk-taker. I always like to stay somewhere safe. I never like to play games. So change my blog was a challenge for me. But hey, in the end, it totally worked out.

What kind of promotion techniques do you use to get followers?

I use different promotions. Contests, blog hopping, etc. The one that works the best is blog hopping. Other people want to find other people who blog just like they. And I love getting to know the other bloggers. I have so many knew friends now!

If there was something you’d want your readers to take away from reading your blog, what would it be?

Hmmm, it would be that reading is great! I love to read and the experience of reading is something that no one can take away from you.

What can readers look forward to from your blog in the future?

Readers can look forward to more contests, reviews, up to date information, new and up-coming books.

Blogger Remarks:

Thank you so much Savannah for being the first among my new series of blogger interviews. I am an avid reader of your blog and feel honored that you granted me this interview. For more on Books with Bite, you can click on the blog button featured at the top of this post. Next week, I interview Precious from Fragments of Life.

6 comments:

  1. Cool interview Savannah kudos to us new bloggers :) I'm addicted to Books with Bite-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kate, thanks for the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have given you an award. Head on over to my blog to pick it up!
    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome interview, Kate! Congratulations as well on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Si-fu. Been getting that one a lot. Must blog about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.