BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY: CRESCENDO
Okay, so it's contest day again, and I've been trolling the net for a good one. If you've read my review of Hush, Hush, you'll know that I loved that book. This is why I can't wait to get my hands on Crescendo. So, when I found a contest that's giving away an ARC, I had to share it with everyone (who lives in the US and Canada). This one is sadly not INTERNATIONAL. Sigh.
Here are the rules (courtesy of the blog doing the giveaway):
1. Followers only. It is a blogoversary, and I did forget to do a 200 follower giveaway, so we’ll kill two birds with one stone. Yes? Good.
2. Fill out the form below, or click here to go to the same form in another window. You have to fill it out completely.
3. You get an extra point for posting this contest in a blog post, but that’s the only way to get an extra point.
4. USA and Canada only, no PO Boxes. Sorry guys, I am still broke after all. I might do an international giveaway for a graduation party or a “I got a job!” party. But for now you’re stuck with broke old me.
5. Contest runs from now until August 15th. prizes will be sent out directly.
So, for those of you who want to join, come and visit THE LIFE (AND LIES) OF AN INANIMATE FLYING OBJECT. Such a delightful blog this one is. Reminds me of Forgive My Fins for some reason.