Pages

Borders Interview: Suzanne Collins

For today's special post, I wanted to feature an interview by Borders on Suzanne Collins. The first reason I'm doing this feature is to celebrate the imminent coming of Mockingjay. Yes, I'm chomping at the bit for this book. Second, I've greatly admired the writing of Suzanne Collins. If I ever envied someone's writing style, it would be hers. Third, I dream of interviewing her for this blog. Let's cross our fingers that one day that happens. Fourth, I dream of being a featured author on the Borders Interview series. All valid reasons to do this special post, don't you think? Anyway, here are the videos. Enjoy!


PART ONE




PART TWO




PART THREE




PART FOUR




PART FIVE


6 comments:

  1. Very Cool and great aspirations. Happy 150th!!! Hee, Hee, Hee.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Wrighton. I'm working hard to make them come true. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    I must be the only one left who hasn't read The Hunger Games! I would have written, "who hasn't read Suzanne Collins," but then I learned that she is also the author of Gregor the Overlander, which I have read. That surprised me when I discovered it, because everything I know about her MG series is so different from what I hear about her Hunger Games trilogy. She must be a truly versatile writer!

    Congratulations on this new landmark, Kate! And good luck getting an interview. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I am number 200! :)
    SO I guess new landmark to you! :)

    Please follow me back at

    http://havesippywilltravel.blogspot.com/

    and help me hit my first landmark of 100!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing me to Suzanne Collins. Your enthusiams for this author has fired me up to read The Hunger Games and go from there. Oh, and good luck with your own Borders interview. I'll think positive thoughts into the universe for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome, Margaret. Anything to get others to read The Hunger Games. Oh, and thank you for the positive thoughts, I can use as much as I can get. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.