Pages

Versatile Blogger Award

Please, dear readers, forgive me for being remiss about passing on The Versatile Blogger Award. I had to take the time to actually find fifteen, count that, fifteen bloggers I wanted to pass it on to. It's a difficult task because I didn't want to use this award as a tennis ball and just pass it back and forth between us all. I really thought long and hard about this one. To those who have given me the award, many thanks. To those I'm giving the award to, congratulations.


I got this award from:

 Savannah at Books with Bite



Vicki from Wolf's Den

Jenai from Bookingly Yours


I didn't expect to get this award, let alone get it six times in a row. So, dear readers, check out the blogs of the bloggers above because they are fantastic, and I'm not just saying that. Now, for the stuff you need to do when receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

So, seven things about me:

1. I like shoes. Yes, I'm one of those girls. I see the shoe, I want the shoe, I buy the shoe. 
2. I bake...a lot
3. I love watching movies. Not a weekend goes by that I don't watch one in the cinemas. 
4. I love to drive...fast. Dreamed of being a race car driver once.
5. My favorite month is October.
6. I love to laugh, especially about silly things.
7. I can't watch people embarrass themselves in public because I end up getting so embarrassed myself. 

The Chosen Ones:


Wipes back of hand over sweaty forehead. Man, that was a lot to do. Anyway, beloved bloggers that I have passed this award to, you don't need to pass it on to me. Find fifteen more other than me. 

Thank you so much for joining me again this week, dear readers. Let's get the party started.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Kate :D

    Did your love of driving fast inspire your book Impulse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards! I love October too! ( Of course it becuase of my birthday) but all nice things to know about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kate, for passing along this award to me. I'm honored and delighted to follow in your wonderful footsteps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness passing this award to me. I'm grateful that I'm even considered to be in the same class as everyone else here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Kate! Your facts are hilarious. High heels & race cars! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get embarrassed for other people all the time too, and October is my favorite month also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award, Kate! Thank you so much for thinking of me - it really means a lot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award Kate !
    I really appreciate it ^_^
    Choosing 15 is going to take time ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm more like a September girl (ok... it's becouse it's my birthday... I really like it) :) And I'm totally scared to be on a car with a fast driver... hate it (yes.. I don't drive yet >.<)
    And thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just now getting around to posting all of my awards from September. Thanks so much for passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to me!

    Hugs~
    Crazy Cat Lady

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.