Please, dear readers, forgive me for being remiss about passing on The Versatile Blogger Award. I had to take the time to actually find fifteen, count that, fifteen bloggers I wanted to pass it on to. It's a difficult task because I didn't want to use this award as a tennis ball and just pass it back and forth between us all. I really thought long and hard about this one. To those who have given me the award, many thanks. To those I'm giving the award to, congratulations.
I got this award from:
Savannah at Books with Bite
Joni from Lost In Y.A. Wonderland
Vicki from Wolf's Den
Jenai from Bookingly Yours
Alex from More Than Just a Book
I didn't expect to get this award, let alone get it six times in a row. So, dear readers, check out the blogs of the bloggers above because they are fantastic, and I'm not just saying that. Now, for the stuff you need to do when receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
So, seven things about me:
1. I like shoes. Yes, I'm one of those girls. I see the shoe, I want the shoe, I buy the shoe.
2. I bake...a lot.
3. I love watching movies. Not a weekend goes by that I don't watch one in the cinemas.
4. I love to drive...fast. Dreamed of being a race car driver once.
5. My favorite month is October.
6. I love to laugh, especially about silly things.
7. I can't watch people embarrass themselves in public because I end up getting so embarrassed myself.
The Chosen Ones:
Wipes back of hand over sweaty forehead. Man, that was a lot to do. Anyway, beloved bloggers that I have passed this award to, you don't need to pass it on to me. Find fifteen more other than me.
Thank you so much for joining me again this week, dear readers. Let's get the party started.