Pages

Blogger Interview: Scarrlet Reader

Click Here

About blog:

My blog is a very welcoming place! I love to be able to write my reviews out and post them and not have to nag my friends about my recent reads (which they like too). It's a comforting place of mine. I love it there! It was probably one of my best decisions to start one!

About the blogger:

Hi, My name is Caitlin and I'm a book addict. I'm a high school student who plays softball and has a library in her bedroom. I love to walk to my local Starbucks and drink myself silly in caffeine and I love Dystopian novels with a passion!

Interview:

How long have you been blogging?

I've been blogging for just about three months now, but I've discovered that blogger makes time go much faster! It only feels like I've been at it for a few weeks!

Why did you decide to blog?

I didn't really decide to blog, blogging kind of decided for me. I just really loved talking about books! It made my friends go crazy when I started a rant about my newest read. Blogging just can't naturally to me, so I could express my thoughts of books.

What books do you blog about and why?

I mostly blog about YA books, but somtimes I read a little something outside that realm. YA books are apparently the "IT" thing to read that the moment, but i can remember about three years ago when the genre was kind of slow I'm a mazed at how much it progessed and I'm posotive it's because of all the fabulous writters and their wonderful stories that did it. I read YA because it's what I enjoy, it's what I relate to.

What memes can be found on your blog?

The memes I hold at my blog are:

In My Mailbox, Blog Hop, and Waiting on Wednesday. I don't really do a lot of them but these are the ones I really enjoy to take part in!

What is your review style like?

Hmm, it's probably be detailed reviewing I think. I have the tendecy to rant a little in my review, especially if it's a bookI loved. I tell you what I liked, what I didn't, and I go into detail about characters and stuff. Though I promise to leave out any major spoilers! ^^

If you can describe your blog in one word, what would it be and why?

Scarlet. That's how i would describe my blog. Scarlet is a more intense form of red. I like to feel that I am very intense about reading and I care about it very much. A Scarlet can also mean like a star or someone famous. Ever heard the saying of "a Scarlet"? Well also like to think that my blog shows and entertains people just like "a Scarlet" would. It's a weird description, but my name isn't ScarrletReader for nothing ;)

What advice can you give other bloggers about blogging?

If you are not organized you better fix that. I'm not the most planned out persona nd after starting blogging I discovered tha tI had to time when i would post things, I had to stay on track of everything and I believe that I've become much more organized because of it. Also say tha first think that comes to mind. Really. When you write a review don't think one thing about the book and then change it because you don't think you should write that. If you second guess yourself while writing a review how can you be true to the words you write? Make sure it's what you believe should be said about the book for people to know.

What kind of promotion techniques do you use to get followers?

Well, when I first started blogging I had been following several other blogs and knew a good amount of things to try. I do the Blog Hop, which is a wonderful meme, I talk with people on twitter, I recently posted a giveaway, I try to talk with authors and become friendly with them. I do a bunch of different stuff but in the end I'm grateful to who ever clicks that Follow button because when I see that number go up I just feel like I'm on top of the world. People care what I write about, it's a wonderful feeling.

If there was something you’d want your readers to take away from reading your blog, what would it be?

I hoped readers see from my blog that this is something I really enjoy to do. I hope they feel the passion I have for the books I read and the how much care I put into my blog. I hope they read a post I made and feel the need to comment on it. I hope I can get a reactio nout of them and let them know, what's what.

What can readers look forward to from your blog in the future?

They can look forward to more post about no just reviews, but other topics. I could be holding a few more giveaways. but also I hope something in the future they see in an improvement from me and how my skills with blogging develop.

Blogger Remarks:

I would like to take this time to thank Caitlin for granting me this interview. I always love seeing what other bloggers are up to. To visit her wonderful blog, you can click on her blog banner at the top of this post. Give Caitlin some of your love by checking out her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.