Pages

Blogger Interview: A Little Sanity


About the Blog:

A Little Sanity is where I come to blog about books I've read and let you know my thoughts about them. It is my personal time after spending the rest of the day homeschooling 3 kids and dealing with management issues of 2 restaurants.

About the Blogger:

I am a homeschooling mom of 3 wonderful kiddos. I also help my husband with the management of 2 restaurants. The two activities alone are enough to keep me busy without adding the house and other activities that the kids and I do. All of us take Tae Kwon Do, are very active in our church, enjoy going on trips to learn more about what our school work is talking about, and visiting family and friends. I enjoy reading, crocheting, playing with my kids, and finding relaxing times when I can.




Interview:

How long have you been blogging?

I only started blogging this week

Why did you decide to blog?

I enjoyed reading others' blogs and wanted a place where I could have more adult interaction (homeschooling 3 kiddos is a bit time consuming!)

What books do you blog about and why?

I blog about a lot of different kinds of books....ones that I enjoyed reading, some I've been given to review and some I want to help new authors promote.

What memes can be found on your blog?

I read everything around--unless it is horror, erotica or something similar to those

What is your review style like?

I give a description of the book (from the back) and then I simply give my opioion of it based on its story-line. I also give it a rating from 1 (didn't care for at all) to 5 (absolutely LOVED it...go and get it!)

If you can describe your blog in one word, what would it be and why?

Eclictic

What advice can you give other bloggers about blogging?

Make it fun for yourself

What kind of promotion techniques do you use to get followers?

I have promoted my blog on Facebook and now on Book Blog

If there was something you’d want your readers to take away from reading your blog, what would it be?

Some new books (titles or authors) they could enjoy reading.

What can readers look forward to from your blog in the future?

Reviews on a variety of books, some giveaways, and I guess you'll just have to come and see (I'm still learning here, myself!)

Blogger Remarks:

I would like to thank Kim for being a part of this series. I always love featuring new bloggers as well as veteran bloggers so that we get a cross-section of styles and techniques that we may find useful during our own blogging endeavors. If you want to visit Kim's blog, you can click on her blog name at the beginning of this post.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kathy! I'm still very much enjoying my blogging and currently have several Giveaways posted if any of your readers are interested in them :) Have a great day and a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! Thank you for your warm welcome on Bookblog! You have a beautiful blog here. I also really appreciate you pasting up an interview and bio about yourself - it's nice to get to the know the blogger right away.

    - Lauren
    http://ladaisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate. Your blog is so informative. I will definately bee checking back here at least daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, I'm your new follower! Love the reviews on your blog. Can't wait to read some of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I do. I keep writing. Enjoyed the blog.

    Arthur

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.