Pages

When a Bibliophile is Loved

How's the holidays treating everyone? Did you get what you wanted under the tree this year? In my case, I felt loved. As addicted as we all are to books, it's always great to receive them from loved ones. It shows how much they know and care about you. I dread the day I will need an intervention from books. Thank goodness reading addiction is legal. So, how much mental crack did I get this Christmas? See picture below.


Now, the first part of my 2011 reading list is complete. I look forward to reading these books in the next few months. To know more about these books, click on the links provided.




















What did you get this Christmas, dear reader?

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I really really enjoyed Raised by Wolves, as well as Beautiful Darkness, Crescendo, Paranormalcy and Bleeding Violet. I hope you do too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is A LOT of books:)))
    What about New Year?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Lost of good books! I didn't get any for Christmas, I got gifts cards. But I already used them to buy the books I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGG I'm totally jealous! hahaha ! I did get a Kobo E-reader and a 30$ gift certificate at Chapter's though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got some really good ones there, you lucky girl! Hope you enjoy them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You are way more spoiled than I am! I am so jealous! I'm looking forward to tons of reviews :)
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee color me envy! I used to get nothing but gift cards for Barnes&Noble every Christmas and Birthday. Then I turned 20, got married, and suddenly I was old and boring and everyone started giving me kitchen appliances instead. :/

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.