Pages

200th Post

It's one celebration after another here on Reads, Reviews, Recommends. Today marks the 200th post, and I thought one way to celebrate it is to list 200 things about me. I severely underestimated this challenge, dear reader. At first, I thought: easy. But when I reached a hundred, I found less and less things about me that I could share. Not as easy as you think. But with that said, here are 200 Things About Me:


1. I love to write.
2. I love to read.
3. I love to bake cakes.
4. I love eating pasta.
5. Pepperoni is my favorite pizza topping.
6. I only like brownies if they are moist.
7. I love mint chocolate anything.
8. I prefer Romance over Fantasy.
9. I watch anime.
10. I plan to adopt one pure white and one pure black German Shepherd.
11. I love shoes, especially wedges.
12. I’m more comfortable in a skirt than jeans.
13. Noey gave me my very first skinny jean.
14. I listen to JAM 88.3
15. I can’t tell the difference between Alternative and Rock.
16. I’m planning to take my bro to Japan for his graduation gift.
17. I’m a Taurus.
18. In the Chinese calendar, I’m born in the year of the Boar.
19. I love to eat ice cream when it rains.
20. My favorite song is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.
21. My favorite band is Bon Jovi.
22. The first CD I ever bought was Crossroads by Bon Jovi.
23. I’m a romantic.
24. If I can’t tell how the movie ends in the first fifteen minutes, I will surely like it.
25. My favorite movie is The American President.
26. I eat a Ranchero Burger from Brothers Burger at least once a month.
27. I want to meet Suzanne Collins one day and worship the ground she walks upon.
28. My favorite author is Lisa Kleypas (whom I also want to meet).
29. My closet is arranged according to outfits.
30. I love the smell of jasmine and lavender.
31. I like eating ice cream in a cone not a cup.
32. I love barbeque fries while watching a movie.
33. I have to watch at least one movie in the theaters once a week.
34. I watched four movies one after the other at the cinemas in one day.
35. Instead of going home from school because of a fever, I went to watch a movie instead.
36. Spaghetti with meat sauce is my pasta of choice.
37. I love cream of corn soup.
38. I can read a book a day if I put my mind to it.
39. I keep a journal chronicling my writing exploits.
40. I’m essentially a typist for the stories of the characters in my head.
41. I prefer cold, sunny days.
42. The OPM band I love is Bamboo.
43. I used to be a swimmer and volleyball player.
44. I used to have a cat named Arla.
45. The first novel I ever read is Daughter of the Empire by Raymond E. Feist and Janny Wurts.
46. I can’t stand rudeness.
47. I grow roses and hydrangeas on my balcony.
48. My laptop is named Fred.
49. My phone is named Joe.
50. I love watching American TV shows.
51. I can’t leave a bookstore without buying a book.
52. I love to drive fast while listening to rock.
53. My drink of choice is iced tea.
54. I’ve never gotten drunk.
55. I don’t like wine.
56. I would rather drink Mint Baileys.
57. Budweiser is my beer of choice.
58. I once took pictures of fireworks, which pissed off my dad.
59. I used to use getting my hair done as a stress reliever.
60. I love hugs and kisses.
61. I’m a very tactile person.
62. I’m not a morning person.
63. Dusk is my favorite time of day.
64. Autumn is my favorite season.
65. I love October.
66. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
67. I love Japanese food.
68. I find conveyor belt sushi places awesome.
69. I once flew in a helicopter over Niagara Falls.
70. I get lost in my own village.
71. I live in a mango grove, but I don’t particularly like mangoes.
72. I don’t have a best friend, per se.
73. I find kissing to be an art form.
74. I love writing letters.
75. I love giving gifts for no reason at all.
76. I like my men really tall.
77. I prefer wearing heels than flats.
78. I like werewolves better than vampires.
79. I used to be a crybaby.
80. I hated high school.
81. I loved, loved college.
82. I have a temper that I’m learning to control.
83. I’m fiercely loyal.
84. I can’t stand children and old people getting hurt.
85. I give food to the poor instead of money.
86. My favorite number is eleven.
87. I dream of walking into a bookstore and seeing my novels on the shelves.
88. I dream of seeing my stories on the silver screen.
89. I easily get embarrassed for others.
90. I’m not the type who screams and shouts when someone famous walks by.
91. I’m terribly shy sometimes.
92. I used to be insecure about the way I look.
93. I’ve learned to embrace forgiveness even when I think it’s unfair.
94. I watched a Sex and the City marathon while writing my college thesis.
95. I’m not a fan of poetry.
96. I normally don’t eat after six in the evening.
97. I used to have a major crush on Adam Scott.
98. I love the color blue.
99. My favorite anime is Evangelion.
100. I have a younger brother who acts older than me.
101. I think my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world.
102. I chew ice after most meals.
103. I believe in ghosts.
104. I’m intrigued by conspiracy theories.
105. I lived alone while in college.
106. I can watch a movie at the cinemas by myself.
107. I love airports.
108. When it comes to reality TV, I love Top Chef and Project Runway.
109. I have a hard time saving money.
110. I love to travel.
111. If I watch three consecutive episodes of a series, I’m committed.
112. I used to be an English Teacher.
113. I passed the first grade without knowing how to read.
114. I’m slightly dyslexic.
115. I’m not bad at math, but I don’t particularly like Algebra.
116. In numerology, my whole name adds up to the number eleven.
117. At first sight, people don’t believe I speak Filipino.
118. Sunday is my favorite day.
119. I used to collect stickers when I was little.
120. There was a time I wanted to live during the medieval era as a princess.
121. I can see Orion’s belt from my balcony.
122. I cried when I graduated high school.
123. I believe that it is better to be underestimated than overestimated.
124. Sometimes, I’m too sensitive for my own good.
125. I have recurring dreams about this guy I don’t know.
126. I used to be obsessed with reading manga.
127. I hide chocolate from my brother, which he finds anyway.
128. I’ve discovered a love for roti and curry.
129. I dream of walking into a store and buying anything I want without worrying about the price.
130. I have motion sickness, but I don’t get seasick.
131. I love to laugh, especially at silly things.
132. If I really like the book, I end up talking to it.
133. My favorite talk show host would have to be Oprah and Craig Fergusson.
134. I hate going to the dentist more than the doctor.
135. I need to read before I go to sleep or else I don’t sleep at all.
136. I’m a believer of think it, say it, do it.
137. Sometimes, I open the fridge without knowing if I want something inside.
138. I cannot look at food all mashed together.
139. There was a time I couldn’t leave the house without wearing make-up.
140. I started wearing heels and make-up in the sixth grade.
141. I’ve never experimented with drugs.
142. I have a tattoo.
143. I love getting pedicures but not manicures.
144. I enjoy watching stage plays and musicals.
145. I used to fantasize about marrying Christopher Paolini.
146. I once watched ninety episodes of Prince of Tennis nonstop to get over a guy.
147. I never take off my lucky necklace.
148. I have really small hands.
149. I could work a VCR at the age of one.
150. I love notebooks—the more elaborate the design the better.
151. I like writing in the third person better than the first.
152. Self-doubt is my worst enemy.
153. I’m freaked out about the fact that time is ticking faster than it used to.
154. I have a girl crush on Angelina Jolie.
155. I never thought of piecing any other part of my body.
156. I prefer actual books to eBooks.
157. I love the smell of old books.
158. I find a guy’s calf the sexist part of the body.
159. I find bags to be the hardest thing to buy in terms of accessories.
160. I love listening to wind chimes.
161. My birthday is May 11th.
162. I prefer being in the city than the beach, but I do like the countryside.
163. I used to be addicted to playing RPGs.
164. I love to sing, especially in the car.
165. My dream car is a ‘69 Shelby GT500.
166. I have a porcelain piggy bank in the shape of a cow in a gypsy costume.
167. I would rather spend money on books than food.
168. I’ve never shoplifted.
169. I purposely deflated a guy’s car tires as a form of revenge.
170. My eyes can change color between blue, green, and gray depending on what I'm wearing or my mood.
171. I find washing plates soothing.
172. My favorite pairs of shoes come from Payless.
173. It is only last year that I’ve completed my Bon Jovi album collection.
174. I couldn’t sleep after watching The Ring.
175. Formula One used to be my favorite sport to watch.
176. My guilty pleasure is watching Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries.
177. I’m not really as tech savvy as my friends think.
178. Most of the time, the first impression people get of me is intimidating.
179. I can never fall asleep in a car.
180. I take care of my own.
181. I’m stubborn.
182. I’m more spiritual than religious.
183. I look like a cooked lobster when sunburned.
184. I prefer thrift store shopping than paying full price for clothes.
185. I love riding trains.
186. I once watched someone get shot dead.
187. I am a graduate of De La Salle University – Manila.
188. I have a literature degree.
189. I started off in med school in college.
190. I used to be a snob when it came to my reading choices.
191. I can camp out with the best of them.
192. I’ve always wanted to learn to speak Japanese.
193. I love to dance.
194. I enjoy stand up comedy, especially when Robin Williams is on stage.
195. I’ve never been to a rock concert.
196. I think caramel is awesome!
197. I like red Jell-O more than green.
198. I collect recipes from Reader’s Digest.
199. I love the Irish accent.
200. I finally have a Facebook or Twitter account.

Seriously, I thought I would never finish. Wipes sweat off of forehead and goes to continue reading Cry Wolf.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to 200 posts! And wow, I don't think I could have listed 200 things about myself! Well done!

    To 2000 more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    Werewolve's are best.
    True.
    But that's a lot of info.
    I read alot, once i start, i can hardly stop.

    It's ashame, no-one else has posted.

    kerry-john.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was fun, but really hard after the first hundred. It's like you think you know enough about yourself, but to actually list 200 of them is a challenge. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah Ms. Kate! You'd really pulled it through 200 things about you! That's kinda tough! Anyway, congratz to you again! hehehe... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I would never be able to do that... kudos!

    I would go through and comment on the ones that I'd like to comment on, but there are SOOO many. So I'll just say I like your tastes :)

    Jane
    janestoryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was refreshing to read. Wow. My fav: you talk back to your books.. me to!! i thought i was crazy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, well done for doing 200, i would have struggled. Was very interesting though! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.