Pages

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Love, love, love. It's all about spreading it these past few posts. As I have been getting awards from awesome bloggers left and right, I wanted to start spreading all that love back as much as I can. The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award is the last one of the bunch. The ones I have given so far are:


1. Versatile Blogger Award
2. Stylish Blogger Award
3. One Lovely Blog Award
4. Life is Good Award




Now, as for the The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, I would like to thank Deea from Deea's Journal for thinking of Reads, Reviews, Recommends when giving out this award. I'm truly honored.


Here's how the award goes:


1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs.


Guilty Pleasures


1. I love eating the Rancho Burger from Brothers Burger. If you want to know what that is, click here.


2. I can't get enough of shoes.


3. I love reading steamy romance novels.


4. I can't leave a bookstore without buying at least one book.


Six Sweet Blogs


1. M's bookshelf


2. WordsinSync


3. Trees and Ink


4. What She Read...


5. Girl about Books


6. Courtney Rene

Congratulations to the six sweet blogs receiving this award from me! As a request, disseminate this award to six other bloggers not on this list. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!


Kindly LIKE me on my Facebook Page instead.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Kate!

    I was just wondering if you received my email about the blogger interview? :) I sent it a while back already! Just wonderin' if you received it or not. If you didn't, I could send it again!

    -Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Momo,

    I think it's better if you resend it. I'm not sure if I got it or not because if I did I would have responded right away. :-) Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again!

    Okay, so I sent you about three emails but the final email says "Blogger Interview - FINAL!" LOL! Sorry for that!

    -Momo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't get back in touch sooner - Iv'e been away. Thrilled to receive this award from you. Just had a blog makeover so this is a kind of badge of acceptance for the new look! Many thanks - Shah over at wordsinsync.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the new layout, Shah! Totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kate! Thank you so much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Award Kate. Its my first so it was a lovely surprise.

    ctny

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.