Pages

Life is Good Award

Fourth award giving day and counting. When I put my mind to giving out awards, I plan to see it through. So, for today's award post, I'm focusing on the Life is Good Award. Here are the award that Reads, Reviews, Recommends has given away so far:


1. Versatile Blogger Award
2. Stylish Blogger Award
3. One Lovely Blogger Award




I would like to thank J-9 from Blood Rose Books for thinking of Reads, Reviews, Recommends when giving out this award.


Now, here's how this award thing works:


1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions below.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.


10 Survey Questions


1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?


I never thought of being an anonymous blogger. I want my readers to know who put this blog together and who writes the posts. It's part of getting yourself out there.


2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.


There was a time in my life that I played hermit. No one, no matter who it was, could convince me to go out of the house.


3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?


I see someone who loves being who she is.


4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?


I like to drink Chocolate Zagu. If you want to know what that is, you can click here.


5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?


I read. I'm a slow reader, so every spare minute that I have is dedicated to reading.


6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?


To see one of my novels make it to the New York Times Best Sellers List.


7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?


I was the misunderstood girl. Heck, I didn't even understand myself at the time.


8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?


Walking up the stage to get my college diploma.


9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?


Based on my 200 Things About Myself, I'd say I'm pretty comfortable sharing my true self on this section of the website.


10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?


I would rather read a book. Like I said, slow reader. I have a pile that I need to finish and end up adding to every week.


Ten Life is Good Bloggers


1. Shaggy Dog Story


2. Rain Drops


3. Sara is Reading What?


4. Wicked Good the book


5. Blood, Lust and Erotica


6. Naughty Nights Press


7. The Ambitious Ambigue


8. explore. uncover. adore.


9. real human girl


10. Jessica R. Patch

Congratulations to the ten Life is Good bloggers receiving this award from me! As a request, disseminate this award to fifteen other bloggers not on this list. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!


Kindly LIKE me on my Facebook Page instead.

10 comments:

  1. Kate: I'm really digging your blog. Right now, I'm trying to balance reading all the lovely blogs and my books so that I can blog about something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Belle,

    Thank you so much for taking the time to come over and read. I'm glad that you're enjoying your stay. In everything that we do, balance is key, and I'm glad that you're making an effort to achieve it. :-)

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally about spreading the love, right Savy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate. Thanks for recommending WickedGoodthebook for the Life is Good award. Life certainly is Wicked Good!!! Amy and Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I appreciate the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Kate! I appreciate this award. I just returned from a writers conference and saw it. What a great and fun surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award! I just returned from a writers conference and checked my blog. What a great and fun surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for this award. I never ever thought I would get an award..OMG...It's a pleasant surprise....

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.