Pages

One Lovely Blog Award

In continuance of spreading the love and getting through the awards that have been given to me, we're concentrating on the One Lovely Blogger Award, dear readers. We've finished with the Versatile Blogger Award and the Stylish Blogger Award.




I would like to thank the following for thinking of Reads, Reviews, Recommends when giving out this fantastic award:



and


What do to when receiving this award:


1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Fifteen Lovely Bloggers


1. Sonythebooklove


2. Novel Niche: A Place for Books


3. Smart Lit


4. Reader Between The Covers


5. Going Going Gone Green


6. The Reader


7. What Brick Wall?


8. Androlite Writes


9. Lisa's World of Books


10. The Reading Lair


11. Paranormal Wire


12. Love Fantasy Sci-Fi Novels


13. smalltalkcards


14. Beautiful Chaos


15. Palm Books Journal


Congratulations to the fifteen lovely bloggers receiving this award from me! As a request, disseminate this award to fifteen other bloggers not on this list. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it twice. Spread the love!


Kindly LIKE me on my Facebook Page instead.

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the award. i'll have to look at the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks so much for including me here in this award! I'm very honored! I'll check the other who accepted the award too!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for Honoring me here with this award! I am very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much,now I feel like someone out there is listening so thank you, I'll check out everyone on the list and pass the award on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing me.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.