Pages

Seven Facts Award

I opened my site today to another award. Getting awards is not just about promoting your blog, it's also about having someone recognize your hard work. Having someone remember your blog when he or she is giving out the award. That in itself makes the act special.




With that sentiment, I would like to thank the fabulous Shah at WordsinSync for thinking of Reads, Reviews, Recommends when giving out this award. I'll pass it on with relish.


Here are the things you need to know when accepting this award:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.


2. Post seven random facts about yourself.


3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.

As for the 7 Random Facts About Myself, I'll do you guys one better:





Here are the worthy 15:


1. Keeper of Secrets


2. Books of Amber


3. Yvonne's Thoughts


4. Writer's Diary


5. Candy Chapstick


6. Queentutt's World of Escapism


7. Magic of Reading


8. Tyra's Book Addiction


9. BookBelle


10. The Ultimate Vampire War Series


11. Kero's Book Blog


12. Enchanted Ramblings


13. Lilolia


14. belle. who else?


15. Sunny Sings the Blues

Congratulations to the fifteen worthy bloggers receiving this award from me! As a request, disseminate this award to fifteen other bloggers not on this list. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!


Kindly LIKE me on my Facebook Page instead.


And don't forget to grab my button at the sidebar. 


Have a great weekend, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone! Well-deserved! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you for giving me the award. Keeping up a blog is indeed hard work and it is very nice to hear from others how much they appreciate what you put out for their enjoyment.

    I will be passing on the love and appreciation. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Ronda! Pass on the award well. :-)

    Have a great weekend too, Kittie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot Kate for passing the award to me. Have a great weekend.

    Kero
    http://kerosbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kate, for the award! I'm honored!!

    Your 200 facts are mind-boggling...how did you ever come up with so interesting things?!

    Well, I'm off to share the love -- have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Kate. Dare I say I love you tho' I've never met you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much kate! =)
    and i'll be sure to pass it on =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you kate for the award :)
    I'm passing on the honor now.

    -Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yvonne, it was harder than I thought. After a hundred, it gets complicated. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, dear Kate, for this Award. I am honoured and will get to it as soon as I can. I love this space, and your button is gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Moana

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome, Moana. And thank you for appreciating my hard work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot Kate for the award. ;)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.