Pages

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been getting lots of awesome awards lately, and I've been remiss at sharing them with everyone else. I want to make up for it by dedicating a few of my Special Posts to distributing these awards. I've already given out the Versatile Blogger Award, so for this post, I will give out the Stylish Blogger Award.




Here's what needs to be done if you receive this award:



  • Thank the awesome person who gave you the award
  • Post 7 random things about yourself
  • Give the award to 15 other blogs
  • Contact the blogger and let them know they have won!



I would like to thank the following bloggers for thinking of Reads, Reviews, Recommends when giving out this award:



and


also



As for the 7 Random Things About Myself, I'll do you guys one better:




Fifteen Stylish Bloggers


1. A Bird's Eye Review


2. Shoopette's Book Reviews


3. Le Vanity Victorienne


4. Middle of the Road Reviews


5. Intergalactic Word Salad


6. Traci Bell's Blog


7. The Chuckling Muse


8. Fiction State of Mind


9. Reflections of a Bookaholic


10. Gone with the Words


11. fantasybookchick


12. Paranormal Muse


13. Readergirl Reviews a Teen Book


14. Books, Personally


15. Tragic Creativity


Congratulations to the fifteen stylish bloggers receiving this award from me! As a request, disseminate this award to fifteen other bloggers not on this list. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it three times. Spread the love!


Kindly LIKE me on my Facebook Page instead.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Kate. I am truly tickled! You certainly do have a stylish blog yourself!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thanks so much for the award :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thank you so much! I was definitely taken aback. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, your blog is pretty stylish, Beanie. :-) You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Kate! A stylish gift from a stylish gal! What a nice way to start the day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks so much! I'm so excited!!

    (I have to get to work, but I'll complete the other things soon!)

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankee much! I wasn't even aware that my blog could be considered stylish. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! This is a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, so exciting since I'm a really new blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Kate. What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award!! I'm so excited! It's my first!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kate! Thanks for recommending these blogs.

    I recently received the Stylish Blogger Award and I'd like to pass it on to you, too. You can never have too many awards right? Here's the link: http://akindleinhongkong.blogspot.com/2011/02/wednesday-dim-sum-stylish-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.