Pages

One Lovely Blog Award part 2

When you think you're done, you realize you're just beginning. And in the spirit of new beginnings, I wanted to share the love sent to me by a fantastic new friend in my life. And I've been dying to introduce some awesome new blogs to all of you! So, let's get on with the fun.   




I would like to thank Sam from The Slight Detour for thinking of Reads, Reviews, Recommends when giving out this lovely award.

What do to when receiving this award:


1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Fifteen Lovely Bloggers


1. My Mother Stuttered


2. The Zodiac Chronicles


3. A little bit of Everything


4. The Backyard Beauty and Book Boutique


5. The Amateur Voice of a Could Be Writer


6. Historical Fiction Obsession


7. Life, Books & Everything In Between


8. The Bawdy Book Blog


9. Take A Walk With Me Down Book Review Lane (I Know, Lame)


10. Watercolor Dreams


11. Roller Coaster Ride


12. C.J. Duggan


13. Temporary Waffle


14. Fantasy Book Chick


15. The Looking Glass Shelf


Congratulations to the fifteen lovely bloggers receiving this award from me! As a request, disseminate this award to fifteen other bloggers not on this list. You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it thrice. Spread the love!


Kindly LIKE me on my Facebook Page instead. Or Follow me on Twitter @KateEvangelista. Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Kate. This makes three times for this one now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amateur Voice = I know how you feel!

    @Sasha = you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for giving me this award, Kate. I'm very flattered. :D Will be posting it soon on my blog. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Your to kind :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I really appreciate the award!! =]]
    Thanks so much!

    -Kim
    http://historicalfictionobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank YOU Very MUCH!!

    will Pay It Fwd Soon

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.