Pages

Ten Things I Liked About Transformers 3


After watching Transformers 2, I walked out of the cinema feeling cheated out of my money. Naturally, I would be weary of the third installment in the franchise. Surprisingly, the writers listened to the reviews slamming the second film and actually injected a plot (sort off) into Dark of the Moon. So, in celebration of being mildly amused, and dare I admit that I actually enjoyed myself, here are the ten things I liked about Transformers 3.

1. The whole space race connection.



One small step for man, one giant leap for Michael Bay.

2. Besides McDreamy, John Malkovich is in this movie.



No joke. He's really in this movie.

3. Ken Jeong is hilarious.



Yes, the Asian dude from the Hangover 1 and 2 is in this movie. And he's AWESOME!

4. Shia LeBeouf. Enough said.



I guess it's only fair to mention that I have a mild internet stalker kind of crush on him.

5. Despite claims that she ran around in heels the whole time, there are takes where she wears flats.



I mean Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I'm not dissing.

6. Megan Fox isn't in it.



I don't miss her at all.

7. Bumble Bee.



Again, enough said on this one. I love the guy.

8. And since we're on the topic, the CARS!



You have to see the Ferrari! Oh, and I don't know who the guy is in the photo. Just focus on the cars.

9. The twist.





Can't tell you what it is or you might kill me, so I give you the trailer instead.

10. I'm a Linkin Park fan!



6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen 'Transformers 3' yet, but like you I was seriously disappointed with the second film, because of the reasons you mentioned. However, I'm glad that the third film seems to have redeemed itself, because 'Transformers' was one of my favourite cartoons when I was little and I would hate this to be terrible.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Ken Jeong from the best sit com on television, Community, right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Spangle = It's definitely worth a watch this time around.

    @Kyle = He's in Community too? I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching this tomorrow! Can't wait! :-) (And I share your love for Linkin Park!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate--Thanks for the invitation on BookBlogs. :)

    My friend and I plan to see Transformers 3 as soon as we can. I am so glad to hear positive things about 3 after being so disappointed with 2.

    I am following you now. Hope to see you on my blog soon (www.thebookaddict.net) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.