Pages

Review Request: The Hour of Tiamat by Lisa M. Taylor

I think today's book is an interesting one and Lisa (the author) is asking for reviews, so the more the merrier! Read the blurb and if you're interested, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Lisa can contact you as soon as possible about your review copy. Happy Reading!


We've all heard of the Mayan predictions of a vast change coming in the year 2012; but it turns out the ancient Sumerian people had a very similar prophecy…

The dreaded Necronomicon, a book of fable said to contain all the ancient knowledge of the Sumerian civilization has surfaced and fallen into the hands of four teenagers in a small Texas town. Tonight, after years of studying its dark teachings in secret, they gather to call back to Earth those Gods that tried to enslave humanity over ten thousand years ago, and in turn become rulers themselves.

Under threat of his life, Tristan helps them complete the ritual; but does that mean it is too late to stop this apocalypse? With Evelyn, whose past and future seem inextricably linked to Tristan, their friend Hunter and a host of surprising paranormal helpers, Tristan will race against murderers, monsters, and time itself to shut the ancient gate before our evil creators are upon us again.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Also, please take the time to spread the word about these posts. The more readers the better.


And before you leave, remember to "Like" me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for continued updates.

15 comments:

  1. I am interested! I love to watch movies about AND read about apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic stuffs:

    Emily LaVigne
    emily@southernfiberreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be interested in reading and reviewing for my blog. Thanks, Reeden Wright
    Consuming Books blog

    infoseeker9@netzero.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it, jackie paulson at jackiepaulson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome! Count me in!
    Viajeradelmar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally nterested :D

    Gabbi Calabrese
    gabbicalabrese@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lisa and Kate -

    This book is totally out of my usual genres, but there is something about the above description that has caught my attention.

    I would like to review this book for you. Please email me at:

    madley (AT) cogeco (DOT) ca

    Thank you!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. please count me in! thanks! c",)

    aobibliophile(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this book sounds amazing. i would love to read it.

    mendi27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to read them and review it...

    My email ID is shalet.r.jimmy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does sound interesting

    sheiladeeth at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, if this book is still available for reviews I would love to be added to your list. arevmarketing@gmail.com, Vera

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there. This book sound interesting and I'd love to get my hands on it.

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to read and review this book if it is available in a physical copy. as I do not have an e-reader.

    carlylily@live.co.uk

    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like my kind of book.I am interested in reviewing this book.

    My Email Address: moonlightskies1@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.