Pages

Review Request: Imprint by Annie Frame

An intriguing horror this time around, folks. This might even be nightmare inducing. Read the blurb, and if you're interested, leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Annie can contact you right away.


This spine chilling book takes the reader into the realms of horror all the more believable because it seems reality not fantasy. The Imprints enter the soul of the narrator with determined power and describe each of their emotions in vivid detail. It is impossible not to be deeply involved, revolted and yet entranced at the same time as the linking of the personalities becomes apparent. Desperation, self destruction and fear are superimposed on the beauty of the rose with its blood red petals. Each bloom shows the astral image of the various characters as their lives have been lived, giving some hope for the future and the lessons offered to the soul as it evolves to enlightenment and bewitching knowledge.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Also, please take the time to spread the word about these posts. The more readers the better.


And before you leave, remember to "Like" me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for continued updates.

22 comments:

  1. Hi, interesting i'd like to review it
    Sandra
    s.phx2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I'd love to review it.
    Benji
    benjikenworthy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sounds like a good read. I'd like to review it and if possible do an author interview. I post my interviews on my website blog, Novelty Fiction Blog, facebook, hubpages and goodreads.

    Kimberly
    authorkimberlybennett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read and review it!
    Darlene
    dinkylulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to read it and review it
    stacie williams
    lilkitty16us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a noob. But I'll definitely review it!

    ~ Tine, tinecopper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds intriguing. I'll read and review, definitely.

    Doug Lamoreux
    dlamoreux2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am VERY interested!!!! I would LOVE, love, love to review this book on my blog!! :D

    Jessica

    paragould_gal_05@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definately interested ... love to review this book asap

    Denise
    dennypsp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frightening and perfect for the upcoming fall, especially October! I'm already freaked out. CoffeeandaBookChick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to review this book isabella
    inspiringisabella@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to read this book

    jazzwolf44(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to read and review this book.
    fatimagals@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the interest in IMPRINT. Do let me know if you don't receive copy and I'll chase it up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! Another one in the horror genre! Count me in!
    anaavu@gmail.com
    http://www.book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes, keep me up all night, afraid to turn off the lights, send it on

    mylifeinthedirt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love a good scary story...so send it on my way please. :)
    velvetsun73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definately would love to give this one a try!
    Kimberly-m_R@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love anything paranormal! Hook me up!

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one sounds like its going to be a great read
    Rachel
    bigsista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to review this!

    tomakunisnumberone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.