Pages

Review Request: Ursula's Quest by Tracey Alley

I first met Tracey through the interview we did a while back. She's come to me once again to request a review of her next book. I think this one will tickle your fantasy. Read the blurb and leave your name and email in the comments section if you want a copy. Happy Reading!


Locked in his dank, underground cell King Erich is feverish and dying. Running out of time and running out of hope he sends his daughter, the beautiful Princess Ursula, on a seemingly impossible quest. She must find the lost and ruined Temple of Life and secure the key that may mean the difference between freedom and slavery for the Kingdoms of Kaynos.

Meanwhile his son, the young druid Slade, continues his own quest to find his beloved father and stop the evil witch Shallendara in her plans for conquest. Betrayed by those they thought were friends and hunted from all directions Slade's quest seems as impossible as Ursula's. With more questions than answers Slade and his companions seek out the great Dragon Clans to the north for assistance.

Yet Shallendara's quest for ultimate power will not be stopped so easily. Already her forces are gathering and war, once hoped to be avoided, is now imminent. Her allies the Oz'ke'lati and their psychic warriors seem almost unstoppable and the Kingdoms fate hangs in the balance.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Also, please take the time to spread the word about these posts. The more readers the better.


And before you leave, remember to "Like" me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for continued updates.

27 comments:

  1. This book sounds amazing! I'd be really interested in doing a review.

    Name:Celise Winters
    Email:celisewinters@gmail.com
    Blog:http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Ursula & Witchcraft?! what an amazing combo I'm in! ^_^

    kimyunalesca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds interesting. Would love to review it.

    thebookshelfreview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to review this book for my blog :) Thank you for the chance, Ursula sounds like a good character! edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be a new theme of book for me but I'd love to try it and review it on my blog! babcock121309@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to review this on my blog :)

    email: pamela@pamelaltodd.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting. Tell me more!

    gwenythlove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds awesome!! I'll review it! javajess publishing AT hotmail DOT com . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great. I would love to do a review.

    Akshay Bakshi
    bakshiakshay94 @ g m a i l . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love any book that contains magic. This one sounds like a real treat! Thanks.
    Jennifer K Jovus
    kjovus at gmail dot com
    kjovus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a shot at it. Count me in!
    Imperialmoonwolf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds right up my alley- would love to review it

    ceciliajansink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im interested! Sounds awesome!!
    viajeradelmar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds interesting! i have my plate full but if it's alright to post it in October, i'd be glad to read and review it.

    aobibliophile(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds awesome! Please sign me up!

    jazzwolf44(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope I'm not too late. This book sounds really, really amazing.:D My blog can be seen here: http://bookishlybloggers.blogspot.com/
    and you can contact us at bookish.bloggers@yahoo.com
    At this time I can only take paper copies of books. ;(
    Thanks,
    Caressa.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds great!
    Allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This does sound awesome.
    Ana Torres
    anaitorres87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds great! I'd love to review this!

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is this still available to be reviewed? Id love to read it :)

    My email momzuna@gmail.com

    My name is Jen Zuna :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! Great blurb!! I'd love to give it a read and review it. falk_dog@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would be interested in reading and doing a review of your book.
    janney25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to read and review this book if it is available in a physical copy. as I do not have an e-reader.

    carlylily@live.co.uk

    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am interested in reviewing this book.

    My Email Address: moonlightskies1@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am interested in reviewing!

    my email: mrderouen@gmail.com

    Thank you,

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am interested in reviewing this book.

    Mail ID: booksaremagicblogspot@gmail.com
    Blog: http://vidya-booksaremagic.blogspot.in/

    Vidya

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am interested in reviewing this book, my name is mersadies, my blog is http;//blogspot.com, and my email is bookfanatic89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.