Pages

Review Request: Warriors of the Edge: The Search for Stone by Katie Bridges

Oh, I think we have an exciting one up for review today! Read the blurb, and if you feel like stepping into the world of Tarek, then feel free to leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Katie can contact you right away for your review copy. Happy Reading!


When Tarek Ortzen's nightmarish teacher, Mr. Sordell, punishes him with a massive assignment, Tarek devises a way to pad out his work with a virtual reality wit game (uploaded directly to a player's brain through a computer tablet or gaming booth). In this way, he signs up for the futuristic multidimensional universe of Interspersia's hottest new game, Warriors of the Edge. Warriors, however, it more than just a game; it's part of an elaborate scheme meant to reveal the identity of Interspersia's chosen one, known in the game as Stone. To accomplish this, the game's programming matches each new player with a doppelganger until the right person is assigned to play as Stone--Tarek is that person. When elements from the game bleed into real life, Tarek is forced to flee his family and home world for an adventure that leads him into the middle of an interdimensional war.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

18 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds interesting, I'd like to review it, are there any particular requirements?

    Bookaholics@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definetely want to sink my teeth into this. Sounds alluring and it's my cup of tea.

    CAV LASTER
    cv_laster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! I'd love to review it.

    You can check out my blog HERE!

    And email me at gabbicalabrese@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to review the book, thank you for the chance! edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom at http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this sounds interesting, I'd like to review it, what's the time limit.
    rogcaprino[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book will fit perfectly at Azure Dwarf's Horde of SciFi and Fanatsy. http://azuredwarf.blogspot.com/
    I would like to read and review it.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    wbentrim@bentrim.info

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to review this book! sounds great ! just send me more info here at my email :

    coffee_ishita@yahoo.com

    thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sound very interesting. I'd like to review it, my email is brozbooks@cox.net

    Sorry about the anonymous sign in, my computer is acting up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great book and my cup of tea. Are there any requirements?
    what's the time limit?

    jazzwolf44(at)gmail(dot)com

    My blog:http://gothicalsbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jazzcall18

    Goodreads.com: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6135192-gothical

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes please!!
    ceciliajansink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Yeah, I would love to review this book!
    My blog: http://www.wix.com/rozhintajermanshadi/zoneoutmode

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I forgot to give my email address,
    rotajer@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    I would love to review this book.

    Pamela @ http://pamelareadz.wordpress.com

    pamelacornes@ymail.com

    Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds really interesting; let me know if you have an extra print copy. ;)
    bookish.bloggers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would be most happy to review a hardcopy for my blog.

    Amymahvampire@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Completely intrigued by the blurb! Very unique and love the cover :)

    Ana
    anaavu@gmail.com
    http://www.book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to review this for my blog.

    kcody007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I would love to review this book if it is still available. arevmarketing@gmail.com Vera. Sorry at this time we can only accept paperback copies. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.