Pages

Romantic Interlude

I know you want more Review Requests, but I would like to take this moment to writing something important. See picture below:


To the readers of Reads, Reviews, Recommends, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the Review Request series a success. Without you, authors that need your reviews would not have them. Thank you for taking the time to visit this little piece of the web to leave your name and email address in the comments section of the books that tickled your interest.

Rest assured, there will be more Review Requests to come. I'm just taking this time to profess my undying love to all of you, and to thank you on behalf of the authors that you have already helped and for the authors whose requests haven't been posted yet.

Please make sure to stay tuned. Your regularly scheduled programming will commence shortly.

And as always: Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Kate! ;)

    This is a great place to hear about new books. Thanks for hosting the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cherie = Awww! Thank you. ehehehe *tackle hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, now I'm even more curious about what you've been up to lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sam = Let's have coffee sometime and I'll tell you all about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.