Pages

ココア男。 - Rebirth PV

Right now, this is what I needed. It's in Japanese, I know, but I've added the English lyrics below. It's the meaning of the song that I needed right at this very moment.



Rebirth
Lyrics:Kamakari Kenta Rap lyrics: Ide Takuya 
Composition:Sameshima Takumi
Arrangement:Nakamura Taichi

Surrounded by noise I can't hear my voice
I lean against the cold walls

The right answer? The wrong answer? I wander searching
Excuses, impatience, a bad habit

Is it simple for fate to fly?
Even with a clumsy appearance, I'll believe in my strength

I won't be negative, I'm passing through a critical point
Let's jump out now
It's fine even if I'm looking pale, I'll reveal everything
I'll embrace the pain of this predetermined world, so for this, goodbye

If I cut the surrounding noise your words will echo
"You're wonderful, like me"

I heard this voice so I'll have no more doubts
I'll take a step, knowing my courage

I noticed something precious to me that night
The possible light, let's turn it on

I'm not scared anymore, I'll break through the limit
Let's fly away from here
It's fine with my eyes facing forward, beyond the pain
I'll embrace the warmth, the invisible truth, so for this, thank you

[What noise of THE SHOW
Light slate color of the dungeon
But in the same day I didn't notice

The roadside flowers blooming
Father, mother, holding hands
Pleasure knowing the unknown
Knocking on the stone bridge, passing a child

Return, discard my title
Forcibly, elegantly passing like a wave

Common feelings
Common story
Much for somebody
Bad form
Reality, filled to the brim, escape, failure, flattery, anything and everything
Collected hated things
Absolutely, here and now
Consequences left, mistakes made
RETRY]

I won't be negative, I'm passing through a critical point
Let's jump out now
It's fine even if I'm looking pale, I'll reveal everything
I'll embrace the pain of this predetermined world, so far...

I'm not scared anymore, I'll break through the limit
Let's fly away from here
It's fine with my eyes facing forward, beyond the pain
I'll embrace the warmth, the invisible truth, so for this, thank you

[Move from black to white ONE SCENE
From an important place to ash DINING
Morning, night, and noon
A strategy starts to remove loneliness]

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.