Pages

Review Request: Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula by Elise Stokes

We have a YA for today, folks, and it looks like one wild adventure. Read the blurb, and if you're interested, please leave your name and your email address in the comments section so that Elise can contact you as soon as possible. Happy Reading!


Fourteen-year-old Cassidy Jones wakes up the morning after a minor accident in the laboratory of a world-renowned geneticist to discover that her body has undergone some bizarre physical changes. Her senses, strength, and speed have been radically enhanced.

After exploring her newfound abilities, Cassidy learns that the geneticist, Professor Serena Phillips, is missing and that foul play is suspected. Terrified that her physical changes and Professor Phillips' disappearance are somehow connected, Cassidy decides to keep her strange transformation a secret. That is, until she meets the professor's brilliant and mysterious fifteen-year-old son, Emery. An unlikely duo, they set out to find Emery's mother, who is key in explaining Cassidy's newly acquired superpowers.

Their lives are put at risk when they find themselves embroiled in a dangerous, action-packed adventure. Soon they are forced to confront a maniacal villain willing to do anything - including murder - to reach his own ambitious goals.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Also, please take the time to spread the word about these posts. The more readers the better.


And before you leave, remember to "Like" me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for continued updates.

32 comments:

  1. I'd like to read and review it :)
    Email: m.l.macfarlane@live.co

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!

    ceciliajansink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good for Azure Dwarf
    http://azuredwarf.blogspot.com/
    ibpurpledragon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, intrigued!!
    I've heard a lot about this one around Goodreads, so I'd love to review it:)
    Ana
    anaavu@gmail.com
    http://www.book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds grand!

    wwww.readerbenji.blogspot.com
    benjikenworthy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! I'd love to read it!
    samjam@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds great, and I would like to read and review it! Is it available in 'actual' book form? That would be my preference, but not limited to it.

    madley (AT) cogeco (DOT) ca

    Thank you, Elise!


    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to do a review as part of an Author on Author series I just started on my blog. http://lindsey-gray.blogspot.com

    lgray@thewriterscoffeeshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to sink my teeth in this book. cv_laster@yahoo.com

    CAV LASTER

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to read this book.

    jazzwolf44(at)gmail.com

    Goodreads.com:
    http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6135192-gothical?ref=header

    Blog:
    http://gothicalsbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great, please sign me up!
    brozbooks@cox.net

    Thanks,

    Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would certainly enjoy reviewing this book! I can be contacted at klaragon73@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I would definitely enjoy the opportunity to read and review this book. jensbookden@yahoo.com
    P.S. I am following you here and on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd be interested in reviewing this one.
    maryreadsabookaday@gmail.com
    Mary, A Book A Day

    ReplyDelete
  15. Count me in:
    frishawn.wtfareyoureading@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like an awesome book and I don't usually go for YA but I am looking forward to this one.

    Vera
    vcliterarycafe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a fun book to read. I would love to take part in this.

    ke7yca at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you need more reviewers..I'd be happy to help out. I can do guest posts or interviews as well. Thx!
    jacque twinmomx5 at gmail.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds great.

    justanotherbookaddict(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    http://justanotherbookaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. sounds great !

    coffee_ishita@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like a great book! I would love to review it.

    Jennie
    sduolcknip[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am definitely interested in receiving a review copy! I am currently accepting print copies for review at Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf (http://www.moonlightgleam.com)

    moonlightgleam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to read and review!!!
    Allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to read and review this book
    singlecountrygal34@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds awesome!

    rolaterm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to read and review this book. It sounds terrific.
    Donna
    ljldml@gmail.com
    bookloversparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds great, would love to review it, my name is Sarah Brown, email is
    sezjb81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, I would love to review this book if it is still available. arevmarketing@gmail.com Vera. Sorry at this time we can only accept paperback copies. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to add this to my review list!

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to read and review this book if it is available in a physical copy. as I do not have an e-reader.

    carlylily@live.co.uk

    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sounds like a great read! If you're still looking for readers and reviewers then I'd love to be considered! My blog is here Is It Amazing and my email is allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to review this book!!
    My site is kittykornerlibrary.blogspot.com, and my email is kitkatbar13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.