Pages

Review Request: The Empire by Elizabeth Lang

We have a thrilling sci-fi in our hands today, folks. Take a look at the cover and the blurb. And if you believe that it's right up your alley, leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Elizabeth can beam you a copy for review. Happy Reading!


"It will be interesting to discover which will make you beg. Will it be the pain or the pleasure?"

How do you tame a man without breaking his spirit?

The galaxy is under siege from alien invaders. The Empire is the only force that stands in their way, trading the freedom of its citizens for a tenuous security.

Amidst this chaos, Lt. Adrian Stannis is a brilliant scientist trying to stay out of the limelight. He hides on a research vessel plying the Outer Rim and finds peace of a sort with Kali Mirren, a psi-enabled humanoid. But his days of anonymity may be coming to an end. Someone has discovered his secret and is determined to make him pay for his treachery. He must finish the project he abandoned years ago, one the Council deems essential in its fight against the aliens, but things are never that simple where Adrian is concerned.

Is he more man than machine, or have years hiding behind a mountain of logic eroded his humanity? Can he survive the tangled web of political expediency and psychological manipulation that surrounds him? Will Kali be able to save him from himself, or is there a mystery surrounding him that may explode in their faces?

Everyone wants to know the truth, but will it set them free?

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Also, please take the time to spread the word about these posts. The more readers the better.


And before you leave, remember to "Like" me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for continued updates.

32 comments:

  1. If this book is available for review in a print copy, I would love to review it for my blog, Goodreads, Amazon, Shelfari, Barnes and Noble, LibraryThing, and AuthorDen. Thank you for the chance! edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really interesting. Wouldn't mind reading it and then reviewing it :)

    Rhiannon Hastings
    75 Bailey Road
    New Hampton, NY
    10958

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me. Jessica@crossroadreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to review this! Email: m.l.macfarlane@live.com

    Thanks --Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good to me ... tmh01854@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is right up my alley. Please contact me regarding an ARC at brozbooks@cox.net.

    Thanks,

    Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to review this book :)

    authorkimberlybennett@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great book. hartlingh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Print/Kindle copies of The Empire are on their way to Krystal, Rhiannon, Jessica and Monica.

    Thanks for your interest. It's greatly appreciated.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. If this book is available for review in a print copy, I would love to review it for my blog, Goodreads, Amazon.

    jazzwolf44(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please, it sounds amazing and that cover art-WOW
    ceciliajansink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Empire in its different versions are on their way to Kimberly, Heather, Tara, Gothical and Laughing Penguin. Thanks for your interest everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That's all I can say! I haven't read a sci-fi book this interesting in awhile! It'd be great to read!

    misamille(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Copies also sent to Roseann and Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my kind of book :-) I would love to read and review it !

    mykindlejoy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds a bit dystopian in a way. Would love to read n review it for my blog
    jeanz@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I would be honored to review your work.

    CAV LASTER

    cv_laster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This would be a great book for my Sci-fi review section. Sign me up: arevmarketing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Copies of The Empire winging their way to Kimberly, KindleJoy and Jeanz.

    Thanks for your interest everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds interesting, I'd love to read and review i this one.

    diaryofaromanceaddict@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds interesting, I'd love to read and review i this one.

    rogcaprino[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sent out a bunch more. Thanks for your interest everyone! It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this book sounds amazing. If there's still a chance for a review copy, I'd love to review it!

    Jennie
    sduolcknip[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Would love to review it!

    Rolaterm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am interested in reading/reviewing this book. Please feel free to submit it via email at readingdiva3@gmail.com (eBooks only - kindle format "mobi") or via my blog http://readingdivas.wordpress.com/submit-a-book/

    Thanks
    RD

    ReplyDelete
  26. If I don't read it, my husband will!

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Never made book review before but this one Id love to make my first review with this book

    C Knight
    poeticlatina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd love to check this one out

    Jen Zuna
    momzuna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to read and review this book if it is available in a physical copy. as I do not have an e-reader.

    carlylily@live.co.uk

    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am interested in reviewing this book.

    My Email Address: moonlightskies1@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.