Pages

Review Request: The Secret of Lies by Barbara Forte Abate

A mystery, one that promises secrets worth uncovering, I would think. Check out the blurb below to see what I mean. If you're interested in reviewing this book, please leave your name and email address in the comments section below so that Barbara can send you a copy of her novel right away. Happy Reading!


Propelled by an insurmountable sense of desperation, Stevie Burke is recklessly abandoning home, husband, and outwardly contented life under cover of night; at last resigned to defeat in her long battle against the tortured memories of her past.

Days later, lost and floundering in a dreary motel room without plan or destination, it is a long ago song playing on the radio that gently tugs Stevie back through the dust of remembrance. 1957 - The last summer spent at the ancient house overlooking the North Atlantic. A season which had unfolded with abundant promise, but then spiraled horribly out of control - torn apart by a shattering tragedy that remains splintered upon her soul. And it is only now, when Stevie at last lifts her eyes to stare deep into the heart of her long sequestered memories, that the long held secrets of past and future are at last unveiled.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for the welcome message on Book Blogs.

    I have become a follower here and would love it if you could do the same.

    My blog can be found at Storybook Love Affair - www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is stacie williams and my email is lilkitty16us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to review it
    violetleegirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi My Name is Vera Cobbs,
    I would like to review this book
    vcliterarycafe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to check out this title :)

    I would also like to let you know about my blog:
    http://gothicmomsbookreviews.blogspot.com
    I'm following you and would appreciate it if you could follow me too :)

    amgiap@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abundant thanks, everyone. I have contacted each of you via the email addresses you've provided. Please let me know should you require anything in addition.
    My sincere appreciation,
    Barbara

    And many thanks to you, Kate, for hosting "The Secret of Lies" here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to read and review this!!!
    Allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to read and review it :)

    booksbiscuitsandtea@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. And many thanks to you, Allizabeth and Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would like to read this one.

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great story! I would love to read and review your book!
    janney25@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    JulieJ

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.