Pages

First Editing Job: Dashing Through the Snow by T.M. Souders

When I first decided to start freelance editing and proofreading, I was nervous. I thought to myself, will it work? Will writers trust me enough with their pride and joy? Like any budding entrepreneur, I needed my first client. So, I eagerly anticipated his or her arrival. Much nail biting occurred.

A week after launching my Hire Me page, I received an email from T.M. Souders. My first client! *happy dance* We exchanged emails and I quickly began editing the story she entrusted me with. Here is the fruit of that labor:


Wynn Murphy has been in love with Zane Anders since the day she laid eyes on him. But just when she begins to hope their casual relationship might turn into something more, a misunderstanding pushes her away.


At first sight, charming and handsome, ad executive, Zane Anders has been secretly infatuated with bake shop cutie, Wynn Murphy. This Christmas, he's determined to tell her.


Join Wynn and Zane in this delightful holiday novelette as Zane goes dashing through the snow in an effort to capture Wynn's heart.

I really enjoyed reading Dashing Through the Snow. And I believe you will enjoy this holiday story too. It was a pleasure to be a part of its editorial formation.

T.M., thank you so much for giving me a chance. I couldn't have asked for a better first client.

So, folks, head on over to this link and purchase your copy of Dashing Through the Snow today! It's a story you'll definitely swoon over.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Kate! Congratulations for the position! The book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CYP = Thank you so much! *tackle hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a terrific story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Congrats on your first project and new venture. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I referred T.M. to your site. So happy for you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mama Kucing = You should grab yourself a copy. It really is a terrific story.

    @Angie = Thank you, sista! :-)

    @Geraldine = And for that, I am eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.