Pages

Review Request: Nate Rocks the World by Karen Pokras Toz

It looks like we have a fun book on our hands today, folks. Read the blurb. If you want to share Nate's story and rock the world with him, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Karen can contact you right away for your review copy. Happy Reading!


Ten-year-old Nathan Rockledge cannot catch a break. After all, life as a fourth-grader can be hazardous - what with science projects to deal with and recess football games to avoid. Everyone, including his best friend Tommy, seems to have bad luck when hanging around Nathan. Throw in an older sister who is a royal pain, a dad who is stuck in the past, and a mom who keeps trying to poison him with her awful cooking, and poor Nathan’s life as a fourth-grader appears to be completely doomed.

Armed only with his sketchpad, his imagination, and his wits, Nathan Rockledge navigates the perils of the fourth grade in style, to emerge heroic, as Nate Rocks, proving that even a ten-year-old can accomplish great things.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

17 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    www.readerbenji.blogspot.com
    benjikenworthy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a funny book. I'd like to review it for my blog.

    Tammi

    yafictionbookreviews@gmail.com
    www.yafictionbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter (who is an 8-year-old) would love to review this book!
    ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com
    Ruth Hill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun book to review.
    kduff @oelwein.k12.ia.us
    http://spottoread.blogspot.com
    @teacher6th

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun ! Definitely want to review it on my blog! Allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol - fun book. If you lurrrve romance check out my guest post by Lucianne Rivers - and the blurb to the three books in her new series! http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/10/guest-post-by-luciana-rivers-emotional.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great book. I share a blog with my 10 year old for childrens' books. This looks like a great book to review.
    http://kidsnbooksdonna.blogspot.com
    ljldml@gmail.com
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a third grader named Nate. How could I resist? I do KidLit on Thursdays.

    webbJM@verizon.net
    http://jodiwebb.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a great book for my blog, and my son will love it as well!

    Gwenyth Love
    gwenythlove@gmail.com
    http://rantsnscribbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooHHH, I wanna review!

    buillione@gmail.com.

    ~ Keji

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to review this book,
    Jennifer

    jnotespress@gmail.com
    www.mommybookpicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a great book. Count me in!

    Nancy Cudis
    enarse@gmail.com
    www.nancycudis.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to review on my blog. Sounds like a great read.
    C.K. Volnek
    ckvolnek@yahoo.com
    www.ckvolnek.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the book - sounds perfect for my son who loved the Wimpy Kid series and me too! I would like to review this on my blog (Magic Mondays are KidLit reviews)
    http://myrandrspace.blogspot.com
    vidya.tiru@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute cute cover! I'd love to review this!

    Ana
    anaavu@gmail.com
    http://book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nathan sounds like a lot of fun! I love it. I would like to review this for my children's and YA review blog. Is it available in hard cover?

    Vera
    arevmarketing@gmail.com
    http://cafe-lit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. If there are still copies to be read and reviewed I would love to be considered! This is perfect for the level I want to teach and sounds great! :) You can find my blog at Is It Amazing or email me at allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.