Pages

Review Request: The Next Thing I Knew by John Corwin

Today's novel is from the Corwinator! Email buddy and awesome ninja assassin critique partner. It's my pleasure to present to you The Next Thing I Knew. Read the blurb, and I promise, you'll want to review this book. So, leave your name and email address in the comments section so that John can send you a review copy as soon as possible. Happy Reading!


When Lucy Morgan drops dead along with everyone else on Earth she refuses to take death lying down even if, technically, her corpse is.

She drags her ghostly social life back from the grave and enlists her friends to figure out the rules of the afterlife. More importantly, they want to discover who or what killed everyone and why the heck anyone would do such a mean thing.

But what they discover changes everything. And if they can't figure out how to put their newfound ghostly powers to work, humanity will be extinct for good.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

20 comments:

  1. Ohhh I want to read this one!

    gimmethescoopreviews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds very interesting and in theme for halloween

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to review this book!

    yafictionbookreviews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of book! I would love to review it on The Paperback Pursuer blog, any chance I could get a paperback copy?
    allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds like an awesome book!
    ljldml@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, that grabbed me! I would like to review this book and, if possible, get a copy for a giveaway. Email: gograce@cox.net. Thanks! I am a new follower from Book Blog. Pls follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really awesome. I'd like to review it, please!

    jaimehypes@gmail.com

    twistingthelens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the interest, I've emailed everyone so let me know if you didn't get anything from me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to review it :)
    Regards,
    KindleJoy/Norway
    email: mykindlejoy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe I got everyone! Please let me know if you haven't heard from me.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to review this book if it is still available. Please feel free to email me at Kate@UFReviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to review this book if it is still available. :)

    Blog:http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    Email: carlylily@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds great. Another paranormal story. I love paranormal!

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sold. I would love to read and review it :)

    Blog URL: http://smittenoverbooks.blogspot.com/
    Email: sarah_00988@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds very interesting! I would love to read your book and write a review.

    janney@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    JulieJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a fab book would love to read and review it.
    bigsista@gmail.com

    my blog - http://StressedRach.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds amazing! :) If you're still looking for readers I would love to be considered! :) You can find me at Is It Amazing
    or email me at allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds amazing!If you're still looking for readers I would love to be considered! i'll review the book on my blog and at Goodreads.

    MLawrence731@yahoo.com
    http://bookfanatic89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would love to read and review if an ARC is available sounds awesome .

    http://bookmarkbelles.blogspot.ca/

    miz_maliciouz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Would love to review this!

    tomakunisnumberone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.