Pages

Review Request: Through the Third Eye by Lynn Boston

Care for a thriller today? Well, read the blurb. If you're curious enough to review Through the Third Eye, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Lynn can email you right away. Happy Reading!


In this fast-moving thriller, Clay Barton and Shali Faisal are seeking ancient documents hidden since the beginning of recorded time--documents that could forever change the course of human history. They use secret, archived CIA parapsychology techniques for past life regression that Clay discovered while working at the Stanford Research Institute. Together, they must make contact with present-day people whose historically famous past-lives are tied to the writings.

They finally locate their treasure trove of ancient knowledge, but not before a harrowing journey that takes them around the world. Along the way, their one-time affair of the past pokes into their professional treasure hunting relationship. But eventually they come to understand the reason these writings have been hidden and protected for millennia: the knowledge contained within could change the world as we know it.

They realize that now is the time in history to reveal the secrets, but a dangerous and unknown force is trying to stop their efforts. This thought-provoking thriller will challenge many accepted paradigms and will make the reader rethink the world around us.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Hi I would love to review this...I am looking for a book to review as my first. :)
    (paperback please)

    Jaime Morris
    morris.jaime1983@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I would love to review the book, we're in the UK hope thats ok for posting?

    http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com
    beckvalleybooks at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, sounds kind of creepy! I would love to read this book for The Paperback Pursuer Blog! Any paperbacks available?
    allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover, Lynn! I would appreciate the opportunity to review this book, if the 'actual book' is available.
    Please let me know, my email address is:
    madley (AT) cogeco (DOT) ca
    Thank you, Kate and Lynn!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great concept! I would love to review it, if you have a physical copy.

    Thanks!
    Jaime

    jaimehypes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    This sounds like a great read! I would love to review it. Would it be possible to have a PDF version please? My email is jmclancy1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to review your book. my email address is arevmarketing@gmail.com and my name is Vera

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be interested in reviewing this book, please feel free to email me at Kate@UFReviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm interested. I would love to review this :)


    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    Email: Carlylily@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a pretty cool idea. I have been doing some research on this kind of thing so I'd love to get a copy.

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to review your book if your still looking,

    my email is: tanasbookreviews@gmail.com
    my blog: http://tana-someofmyfavoritebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reviewers:
    I am still taking reviews if you care to read and review Through the Third Eye. Let me know and I can get you an ebook copy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to review this book.
    falk_dog@yahoo.com
    Thanks you,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a really cool book! Could I review this too? :)

    Ana
    anaavu@gmail.com
    Blog: http://book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.