Pages

Review Request: Wedlocked: A Novel by Bonnie Trachtenberg

I think we have an exciting romance on our hands today, folks! If you want to be swept off your feet, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Bonnie can contact you about your copy of Wedlocked as soon as possible. Happy Reading!


Thirty-six-year old Rebecca Ross has finally tied the knot…
and it may be the biggest mistake of her life.

On what should be the happiest day of her life, Rebecca Ross is panic stricken. Rebecca has just wed Craig Jacobs, but she realizes she put more thought into choosing her florist than she did in choosing the man she’s just pledged to love for the rest of her life.

Before Craig, Rebecca, a talented Long Island girl, dreamed of following in her grandmother’s footsteps with an acting career. Unfortunately, she was cut down to size by years of disappointment, and by her first love—a Hollywood director. She returned to Long Island a lost and broken woman, and ended up in the last place she ever wanted: her old bedroom at her parents’ house.

But Rebecca’s mother, an overzealous convert to Judaism, has a long held dream too: marry off her three daughters to Jewish men. So no one is more thrilled than her when Rebecca meets and marries bon vivant Craig Jacobs, the man who has won over the whole family. Too bad they’re all about to discover that underneath his charismatic shell, this Prince Charming is anything but!

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

21 comments:

  1. Megan - storybookloveaffair@hotmail.com

    www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good story!

    Jennifer @ Mommy's Reading Too

    www.mommybookpicks.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    jnotespress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to read this also.
    It sounds like a different romance.
    Thank you.

    mnleona@aol.com
    mnleona./blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please sweep me off my feet! I'd love to review the book! Already following you! gograce@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great read!!!
    allizabeth88@aol.com
    http://thepaperbackpursuer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna - My Life. One Story at a Time.

    mylife.onestoryatatime@yanoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love a review copy!

    Vicki @ ratb2.blogspot.com

    irbratb(@)gmail(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to read and review this book!
    Sounds too good to pass!
    my email: madley(AT)cogeco(DOT)ca

    Thank you, Bonnie and Kate

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds good,
    violetleegirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is something else! Would like to read and review it! :-)

    Regards, KindleJoy/Norway

    email: mykindlejoy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now what kind of man would Craig turn out to be?
    This is something I would like to find out.

    Nancy @ Simple Clockwork
    http://www.nancycudis.com
    email: enarse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh sounds fun! Email me for a review!

    Ana
    anaavu@gmail.com
    http://book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like the story of my life :) I would love to review it. Is it available in hard copy?

    Vera
    arevmarketing@gmail.com
    http://cafe-lit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to read & review zazzlez@gmail.com http://memoriesovertakingme.blogspot.com/ will post review on my blog, goodreads, and amazon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds great! If you're still looking for readers and reviewers I'd love to be considered! :) My blog is Is It Amazing
    and my email is allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to review this.....

    My name is Debolina and I can be reached at deborummy@yahoo.com

    The link to my book blog The Book Worm is http://www.debolinasbooks.blogspot.com/

    Thanks a ton :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to read and review this!

    My email is flame_2712@hotmail.com

    My book blog is Always a Booklover.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to review this - do you have a hard copy? My email is kimtheavidreader at gmail dot come.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the sound of this book would love to review it
    jjam8094@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the blurb. Sounds catchy! I would like to review this book, if it's not too late. Here's my email: operativealyssa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. If the offer is still open, I would like to review this book. My email ID shalet.r.jimmy@gmail.com. I would prefer a hard copy....I do not have any electronic gadgets to read it otherwise....www.shaletrjimmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.