Pages

As white as snow...

Is it just me, or are there one, two, many Snow White movies coming out next year? Now, you might think I'm sounding a tad bitchy here. But on the contrary, I can't be happier. One is an action packed drama and the other is a comedy with a little action thrown in for good measure. What I love the most about these two movies? They've given Snow White a spin. She's more warrior than damsel in distress now. Here are the two trailers. What do you think?


Snow White and the Huntsman





Mirror Mirror



7 comments:

  1. Both look awesome!! Thank you for posting the trailer's :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look good. Think I prefer Mirror Mirror, will have to look out for both of them. Thanks. I didn't know about them before. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aislynn = You're welcome. I can't wait to see them both.

    @barmybex = You're right, Julia Roberts is hilarious in Mirror Mirror. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiwi and I will be going to see both, unless the first on is R-rated then I'll have to see it first so I know when she has to cover her eyes.

    LOL, she's reading this and I got a grunt and a "So embarassing" out of her.

    Job well done for Mommy. So many groans and sighs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In looking at them bak to back, I don't think I would want to see the Julia Roberts' one. Looks a little campy. But, the first one looks dark, and that's what always has intrigued me about these fairy tales. Going with the first one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Natalie = You're right, the first one is darker. I'm just glad that they've made two very different versions of essentially the same story. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.