Pages

Review Request: Angel Evolution by David Estes

Doesn't the book up for review today have a great cover? Read the blurb. If you feel like you want to review Angel Evolution, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that David can contact you right away. Happy Reading!


Angel Evolution- the first book in the young adult fantasy trilogy: The Evolution Trilogy... When Taylor meets Gabriel at college, she is in awe of the subtle glow that surrounds him. No one else, not even her best friend, seems to notice. Something about him scares her. Is all as it appears? While Taylor struggles for answers, she finds herself in the middle of a century old war centered on one miraculous revelation: evolution.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. I am interested to review your book for my blog - http://vidya-booksaremagic.blogspot.com

    My email ID is booksaremagicblogspot@gmail.com and my name is Vidya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to review this book on my blog Ink Spots And Roses http://inkspotsandroses.blogspot.com

    ericanicholas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read and review this, if available in a physical copy?

    My blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    Email: carlylily@live.co.uk

    Thanks

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really interesting. I would love to review this one. my email is jenniferkwillett@gmail.com or you can get to me through my blog which is http://jkwillett.blogspot.com/

    look forward to hearing from you.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the interest in Angel Evolution so far! I've sent each of you an e-mail with the information on obtaining your free copy of the book, please let me know at davidestes100(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au if you don't receive my e-mail. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that sounds super interesting! I'd be interested in reading and reviewing it! :) You can find me at Is It Amazing
    or email me at allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This books sounds good! I'll try this one for review. Here's my blog, http://mrbookwonder.tumblr.com and contact me her, mrbookwonder(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to review this if it is still available. My email is pefrw(at)yahoo(dot)com. I review at Amazon, Goodreads and anywhere else. I do not have a blog though. Let me know if this would be ok.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to review this book, I have a blog and I review at Goodreads too.

    http://bookfanatic89.blogspot.com/-I just started this

    Mersadies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry I forgot to put my email in my previous comment it's MLawrence731@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to review this book.

    my blog- bookmarkbelles.blogspot.com

    my email - irreplaceablehunny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to review this book if there is an ARC available

    my blog- bookmarkbelles.blogspot.com

    my email -miz_maliciouz@hotmail.com

    I see my blog partner had the same Idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to review this book, I post all reviews, on my blog as well as all social sites, including amazon.

    My Blog: http://bookshelvesofdreams.blogspot.ca/

    My Email: barbaradarlenebrown@gmail.com

    thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to review this book. It sounds promising! Here's my email: operativealyssa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.