Pages

Review Request: Five Dances with Death by Austin Briggs

I always love a book that involves the Aztecs. Read the blurb below and if you believe that you can dance with death, then please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Austin can send you a copy right away. Happy Reading!


In the days before the Conquistadors, Angry Wasp is fighting to keep his family and his small Aztec nation alive.

Slavers have kidnapped his daughter. His wife has turned to powerful sorcery. His people have challenged Montezuma's dominance and now face extinction. And the Spaniards have begun their march inland.

Now Wasp must rely on his military prowess, wit and even dark magic to regain his family and protect the independence of his nation, as he begins a desperate journey that will forever change the fate of the Aztec people.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book. Is there a specific date that he wants the review done by? I have a few e-books that I still haven't reviewed yet so I wanted to make sure there wasn't a deadline before I offer to review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabriel, I'll answer myself, if I may... there's no deadline, please review at your leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested. Sounds good. I don't own an e-reader tho. :)

    This book in on my to read shelf on goodreads.

    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    Email: Carlylily@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really interesting.

    My email: sweetheart8181@yahoo.com
    My blog: http://sweetheart8181.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read and review this book!

    janney25@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    JulieJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber

    amberlane1981@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    Amber
    http://falln2books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to read this!
    Many thanks!
    Mary Black
    maryblack0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to review this....if there's a hard copy available.
    Blog name: A Cliffhanger Crisis
    Blog url: http://acliffhangercrisis.blogspot.in
    email: prnkshp@gmail.com

    Prerna (a.k.a procrastinator135)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.