Pages

Review Request: Frightened Boy by Scott Kelly

I think we have an intriguing one today, folks! Check out the blurb. And if you want to meet the boy and find out why he's frightened, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Scott can contact you right away. Happy Reading!


Havoc has been cried and the hounds of war are loose in Banlo Bay, the last metropolis in America. You’re either a mouth or a mouthful, and young Clark Horton survives with caution, diving in dumpsters and drinking from drains.

He was doing pretty well at it. At least, until he attracted the ire of Escher, the Red King. The madman is the leader of a gang of existential terrorists who are hell-bent on destroying Banlo Bay. Clark must choose a side - order or chaos. The fate of civilization is left in his hands, and a life of constant cataclysm has left him wondering which side is truly best.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I'd enjoy.
    Kim Lauer
    Kimlauer79@gmail.com
    www.kimlauer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I would love to read and review it for The Paperback Pursuer blog? Any Chance there are paperbacks available?
    Allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested. Sounds like something my readers would like too.
    sereneapples@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested. Sounds good. :)


    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    Email: Carlylily@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in your book.

    Vera Cobbs
    arevmarketing@gmail.com
    http://cafe-lit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to review this if it's in print.

    kaylalovesandrew09@yahoo.com

    http://beeskneesreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds sooo good!! I would love to review it!

    a_garcia_26@hotmail.com

    http://shesgotbooksonhermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.