Pages

Review Request: Silverbirch by Rob Kaay

The blurb is short, but it's certainly curious. Read it and see what I mean. Then, if you want to review Silverbirch, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Rob can send you a copy right away. Happy Reading!


By eating an extremely rare mushroom that has a red lightning bolt image naturally built-in to its black-gilled underbelly, Nudge discovers he can create a tear in the fabric of the night sky that will allow his soul to legally leave Earth and enter Silverbirch.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. sound's very interesting, I would love to read and review this, if available in a physical copy, as i don't have an e-reader.

    Email: carlylily@live.co.uk

    blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is available in a print version, I would love to review it.

    jaimehypes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've checked out both of your websites, girls, and they look great. I'll contact you soon to arrange a book for review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paperbacks available? I would love to read and review it for my blog: http://thepaperbackpursuer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does sound really intriguing. I'd like to review it a go if there are paperbacks available.

    neeuqfonafamai@googlemail.com
    http://abigailannreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rob,

    Not sure if you want reviews on LibraryThing, but I'd be willing to review it there and on Amazon if you want.

    Marcus Hammond
    optimusmobile@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to review this on my blog Ink Spots and Roses! http://inkspotsandroses.blogspot.com

    I would love paperback if it is available. If not I have a Kindle.

    ericanicholas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.