Pages

Another New Testimonial

It takes a great deal of trust having someone read your work. And it takes a great deal of courage to ask for help. I love to write. And just as much, I love proofreading and editing. This is why I've decided to freelance my proofreading and editing skills. Here's another testimonial from one of my clients:


"I don't know that I could have asked for a better proof reader than Kate Evangelista! She was prompt, professional and pleasant to work with. It made me feel good to see she was excited to work on my manuscript and while all the red marks made me cringe at first, there wasn't a bad suggestion or correction in the bunch. She polished and shined my novel, making it into something I was secure to move ahead and publish. No doubt I will be using her for future projects!"


--MB, Author of Near Death


MB was awesome to work with. I loved reading her work. She had me laughing and wanting to be friends with her characters. So, MB, thank you so much for trusting me with your work and for not giving up no matter how many red marks there were.


For those who want help proofreading or editing their labors of love, you can visit my Hire Me page by clicking on the tab above. I would be happy to help in any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.