Pages

New Testimonial

As you all know by now, I've decided to go into freelance editing and proofreading. For those who want to know the details, you can click on the Hire Me tab at the top of this page. I would love to help you with your work.


Slowly but surely, I've been working with authors. And it's an honor to help with their work in any capacity they'd need me for. So, on that note, I'd like to share with all of you a new testimonial from one of my clients. Here it is:

Kate Evangelista did an amazing job proofreading my publication proofs. Though others had proofread the manuscript prior to submitting to the publisher, Kate found many mistakes that everyone else missed. She was fast and economical. Recommend her highly.


Mike P
West River, MD

I enjoyed reading his work. And I'm grateful for the chance to help out. So, Mike, thank you contacting me and letting me read In the Darkness. Best wishes on all your writing endeavors. It was a pleasure working with you. :-)

2 comments:

  1. A very nice place you have here Kate... Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Don = Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.