Pages

Proofreading and Editing

I've recently started a Proofreading and Editing service and I would like to help you and your novel in any way I can. I believe in maintaining the integrity of the written word and enhancing the style of the author. If you want to know more about my qualifications, you can visit my Hire Me page. And if you're interested in contacting me or if you have any questions about my service, please don't hesitate to ask in the comments section of this post or send me an email at kateva11(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ph

Here are some testimonials from the authors I've worked with so far:

"Thank you so much for your help with Dashing... I love all the suggestions you made and think they will make the story stronger. I especially like the "man flesh" part, lol!"

-- T.M. Souders, Author of Dashing Through the Snow


"Kate Evangelista did an amazing job proofreading my publication proofs. Though others had proofread the manuscript prior to submitting to the publisher, Kate found many mistakes that everyone else missed. She was fast and economical. Recommend her highly."

-- Mike P, Author of In the Darkness


"I don't know that I could have asked for a better proof reader than Kate Evangelista! She was prompt, professional and pleasant to work with. It made me feel good to see she was excited to work on my manuscript and while all the red marks made me cringe at first, there wasn't a bad suggestion or correction in the bunch. She polished and shined my novel, making it into something I was secure to move ahead and publish. No doubt I will be using her for future projects!"

--MB, Author of Near Death

Thank you so much for your time and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    Proofreading and Editing Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again


    Proofreading and Editing Services

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.