Pages

Review Request: Curbchek by Zach Fortier

We have a cop drama today, everyone! Please read the blurb below. And if you feel that you want to review Curbchek, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Zach can contact you about your review copy right away. Grab your copy now. Happy Reading!


Curbchek is the story of a damaged cop, Zach Fortier. Fortier worked in the police department for the city where he grew up. One foot in the world of the cops, courts and legal system. The other in the world of gangs, drugs, thugs and street violence. Where the laws and rules are made by the strongest, the schemers and the most brutal. Read about the transformation of Fortier from a green rookie to a damaged paranoid veteran seeing danger in every situation. Follow along as as he walks this tight rope. Trying to make difference, breaking the laws he promised to enforce. This is a story of law and order uncensored.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I would love to read and review this book if it is available in a physical copy? as I do not have an e-reader. I have have this on my TBR list on Goodreads :)

    my blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    Email: carlylily@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read and review your book on The Paperback Pursuer blog! Any paperbacks available?
    Allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to review this one!

    Jen Zuna
    momzuna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be sending you a copy this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly your copy and hat are on the way... Allizabeth and Jen as soon as the book are delivered i will send them out. Thanks in advance.Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read and review this book!

    janney25@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    JulieJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just noticed this opportunity, if it's still open, I'd enjoy receiving and reviewing this.

    mikedraper1042@yahoo.com

    Thanks,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.