Pages

Review Request: The Gods Among Us by D.C. Belton

Hi, folks! We have another outstanding book up for review. Read the blurb. If you feel that you want to read and review this book, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Dave can contact you right away. Happy Reading!


Pallas is a friendless teen from a backwater village on a forgotten shore. Born a slave like everyone around her, people hate her clothes, her parents… especially her strange name. Pallas doesn’t believe in the gods except to blame them for drowning her mother. But she’s forced to shelve her moody cynicism when she accidentally rescues an obnoxious cat. Suddenly caught in a celestial war, Pallas must do the unthinkable – champion the very goddess she hates. Masquerading as a mythic princess, she convinces everyone she’s a child of Atlantis. Jealousy hounds her at every turn as she battles dangerous fanatics, a boorish prince, and a stunningly beautiful princess. Yet nothing can save her from certain doom, when the Volcano god reaches out to slay her. For how can a mortal fight a god?

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. i would like to read and review the book gods among us you can contact me at potatoepig@gmail.com my name is stephanie. im a stay at home mom with a lot of time on my hands and i love to read so send me some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to review the book "Gods Amoung Us" if you accept more then one person reviewing, otherwise let Stephanie have preference. I'm am a stay at home mum as well, but generally very busy most of the time.
    My name is Ursula Ciller and email is: hnimble@y7mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read and review this! Any paperbacks available?
    Allizabeth88@aol.com
    http://thepaperbackpursuer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to review this. My email is:
    pefrw(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to review this!
    Blog name: A Cliffhanger Crisis
    Blog url: http://acliffhangercrisis.blogspot.in
    email: prnkshp@gmail.com

    Prerna (a.k.a procrastinator135)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.