Pages

Review Request: Lust on the Rocks by Dianne Venetta

I think we have a hot and steamy one on our hands today, folks! Read the blurb to see what I mean. And if you want to review Lust on the Rocks, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Dianne can contact you right away. Grab your copy now! Happy reading!


She has what he needs, and he won't stop until he gets it. Trouble is, what begins as a matter of death, becomes a matter of life.

# # #

One case away from partnership, Samantha Rawlings is forced to share her high-profile case with a sexy younger man, whose eyes are on a different prize. In the best interests of her client, Sam opens the door to his strategy. Turns out, a little too far...

Victor Marin has ulterior motives. The defendant in her case holds the key to his revenge, and his last chance for justice. But as he chases old demons, he uncovers a powerful woman with no inhibitions, one he wants to possess for himself. But decidedly single, Sam wants no part.

Until Vic walks away.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. I would love to read and review this book if it is available in a physical copy, as I do not have an e-reader.

    carlylily@live.co.uk

    Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very interested in reading and writing a review of this book. I don't have an e-reader, is it available in paperback? If you would like for me to review your book, please e-mail me at: janney25@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES -- it's available in paperback! Email info to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to review this if you still need people. My email is ItaliaNikki5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you still need reviewers, I would love to read and review this. My email is flame_2712@hotmail.com

    I have a blog called Always a Booklover where I post all my reviews - http://alwaysabooklover.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd love to read and review this book! i have my own romance review blog site so would you want me to review it and then send it to kates blog or post it on mine?
    theromancereviewer.blogspot.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can email me at theromancereviewer@gmail.com by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds great! I'd love to review it if you are still looking for reviewers! :)

    tiffanyhollett@gmail.com
    trh87books.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.