Pages

Review Request: Tom's Wife by Alana Cash

We have something different today, folks. Read the blurb. If you're interested in reviewing Tom's Wife, please make sure to leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Alana can contact you right away about your review copy. Happy Reading!


Set on a farm in Arkansas during the Great Depression, TOM'S WIFE immerses the reader into a simple way of life – and a woman’s place in it – that is long gone. Told from Annie’s point of view, the story shows what friendship, honor, and love means in a man’s world.

Annie Huckaby is almost resigned to life with Tom, who is hard-working but volatile and abusive with her. Tom works at a coal mine during the week, leaving Annie to take care of the house and their infant son while Tom’s Native-American friend Jim takes care of the farm. Twila visits every day and helps Annie make a little money of her own selling eggs to the café on the highway. And there’s church on Sunday. Annie is not always alone, but still, she’s lonely…until one afternoon, a peddler named Jake Stern wanders onto the porch wearing a clean white shirt, selling notions and tenderness. After that, everything on the farm belongs to Tom, except Annie's heart.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. I would be interested in reviewing this.

    krazybooklady(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting - wish I could shake loose some time and review it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds pretty cool. I would need a physical copy, but I'd love to review it. kmockler at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to review this book. I have a kindle. My email is:

    skybluepink73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in receiving a copy of "Tom's Wife" by Alana Cash for me to review. My e-mail address is: janney25@yahoo.com

    Thank You
    Julia Janney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finding me on BookBlogs. This is a great site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to read and review your book on The Paperback Pursuer blog! Any paperbacks available?
    Allizabeth88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to read and review this book!

    janney25@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    JulieJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. This definitely sounds like something I'd enjoy reading.

    jjohnsonmulvane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a really great read! If you're still looking for readers then I'd love to be considered! You can find my blog at Is It Amazing
    and my email is allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to review this one... Is it possible to get a paperback? My email is kimtheavidreader at gmail dot com. My blog is here: kimtheavidreader.typepad.com.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.