Pages

Shoes, oh shoes

I was surfing the Net one day and stumbled upon this website:




As I was browsing around the online apparel store, I made my way to the shoe section and never looked back. I was mesmerized by the sheer number of selections and was totally blown away by the prices.


Now, normally, I stay away from purchasing anything online because I like walking into a store and trying things on. But when I saw a certain pair of wedges, I thought to myself: Would you like to come home with me, little one?


So, without thinking about it much--I mean, the wedges cost $12--I made the purchase. And I eagerly awaited for them to arrive. One week later, here they are:




I was concerned they wouldn't fit even if I know I'm a size 38. But after trying them on, they fit like they were made for me! So here they are on my feet:




I can't wait to pair them with an outfit and take them for a spin.


Like anything I love, I thought I'd share wholesale-dress.net here with all of you. So, if you're looking for shoe heaven, click on the link below. I'm happy I made the purchase and will do so again in the future.




P.S.


They have clothes, accessories, and all manner of apparel too. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have never bought shoes online because I vary between an 8 1/2 and a 9. But- it sounds like you really lucked out! That is awesome! I guess for $12 it is worth a shot.

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess = Hey, Jess! Thank you so much for stopping by. I know what you mean about sizes. I'm like that too. Sometimes I'm an 8 and sometimes I'm a 7 1/2, it's crazy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.