Pages

Couple Alert: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Awards Season is upon us, boys and girls, and with that comes the red carpet. I love watching who’s wearing what during these award shows. The dresses are spectacular. And who doesn’t melt at seeing handsome men in dashing suits? Seriously. It’s the night they dress up to the teeth. I’ve already mentioned in one of my posts that I love sparkly, shiny things. What’s more sparkly and shiny than stars on the red carpet? So, for this post, I focus on the Golden Globes.

Did you see Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on the carpet? They were the best looking couple out there. Here’s the proof:


Personally, Angelina Jolie can do no wrong for me. She especially looked stunning tonight, opting for a red lip, cat's eyes, and having her hair pulled away from her face. She usually has her hair down, but tonight, with the dress she was wearing, I believe she made the right choice to keep her hair slicked back. Statuesque.

I love how elegant her fashion choices are. Again, she blew me away with that asymmetric dress by Atelier Versace. That red fold across the chest matched by her lips and clutch? I could stare and stare and stare. No one could have pulled off that dress better than she did. The way it fit her body? Superb. And what better accessory to have than Brad Pitt in a Tom Ford tux? Even with the cane. All in all, I give this match up a 10/10!

When they got together, all was right in the world. And every time they step out on the red carpet, it’s a joy to see. Many blogs and internet sites are already named them the best dressed couple at the Globes. I wholeheartedly agree. I’m biased, of course. But you can’t refute the evidence. Just stare at their picture together a little longer. I certainly will.

2 comments:

  1. I'm an Angelina Jolie fan, too. I can actually see her play Arianna. She has that tough, yet sensual air about her. They look great, but not happy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they don't like being on the red carpet as much as just being at home or on the set. ehehehe :-)

      Delete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.