Pages

Dreaming

I went to sleep one night. Had a dream. And never woke up…

In that dream, I was a writer. I had written several books and endeavored to find each one of them a good home.

The first to find her place, as you all know by now, is Taste. She is currently residing on the moon along with the other books of Crescent Moon Press. It’s a wonderful home where I expect her to grow into the beautiful book she was born to be.

And because Taste is with Crescent Moon Press, I find myself in the company of supportive authors who are never afraid to help one another. And as this dream continues, I find myself officially on the author list. Here’s the proof:


Taste also has a page of her own:


Here you will find the blurb and further information about her, along with the Playlist. Hop on over when you have the time. It’s surreal.

Another part of the dream involves putting together the book trailer.

I leave that in the capable hands of Zyn and Mei and Noey. I’ve already seen the draft of the storyboard. Gave me goosebumps. And as a bonus, Mei drew this:


It’s a preliminary sketch I already absolutely love.

This dream has so many facets. So many long corridors to go through. So many doors to open. I have much more to share, but as of now, I must continue dreaming to see what else unfolds.

Come. Dream with me.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I didn't realize you got a contract with Crescent Moon Press. They have some great books so you are in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to buy a copy of your book! I'm so happy for you! And medical school?! Wow! Where did you go to uni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, med school. Those were the days. Proudly Lasallian. I graduated from De La Salle University -- Manila. :-)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! We are so excited you are a part of our team. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the support, Ciara! *tackle hugs*

      Delete
  4. It gave me goose bumps seeing TASTE'S page. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's delirious how everything is going. Thank you for being there every step of the way.

      Delete
  5. Congrats, Kate! That's so awesome! I bet you're over the moon (wink!) to see your dream become reality. You deserve this so bask in its glory, you incredible writer, you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Can't wait to see the trailer for TASTE!!!! When? When?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll do the cover reveal first, then the trailer follows. :-)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations Kate!!

    Mei is just taking her synthesis and board exams, after that she'll be drawing away. (I'm also getting her a drawing tablet hehe I can already see Phoenix in color!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a good sis to Mei, Zyn. :-) I'm proud to call you friend.

      Delete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.