Pages

Fashion Find: Silver Cat's Ears Ring

I'm totally in love with Jane By Design. It's a new series that reminds me a little of The Devil Wears Prada. I'll write more about it in my next post. What I want to share with you is the idea watching the show gave me. I love to shop, and like any girl, I love cute, shiny, sparkly things. So, as often as I can, I will post about my Fashion Finds. When I love something, I just have to share it with the rest of the world.

So, here's today's Fashion Find:


A Cat's Ears ring! Who would have thunk? It's quirky and terribly cute. Perfect for cat lovers. And if you into the canine persuasion, this is still something you can add to your daily fashion choices. When you're feeling whimsical, put this ring on to complete your outfit for the day. It's also perfect for making subtle fashion statements. And the most perfect thing of all? It's less than $1.

So, do you like today's Fashion Find? Click on the link below to see where you can buy it.


7 comments:

  1. I feel like you could probably teach a class on how to make a great blog. This is fantastic! I have to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly know how to make your blog more than just a rant about an issue. Youve made it possible for people to connect. Good for you, because not that many people know what theyre doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Converse. High compliment indeed. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. :-)

      Delete
  2. Cute! I'm a thrift shopper. I go to the Salvation Army on Wednesdays when I need clothes and such. It's their 50% off day then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been curious about the Salvation Army. We don't really have that here in the Philippines. But we do have thrift stores as well. :-)

      Delete
  3. What a unique ring! For under a dollar you can't really go wrong. I am a cat lover- so this is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jess! More to come in the future. :-)

      Delete
  4. this is very rare, i will include this at my nekomimi because usually i got cat ears for the head. I will check this at PIJ tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.