Pages

Review Request: Enemy in Blue by Derek Blass

Here's a book where you're not exactly sure who's good and who's bad. Read the blurb, and if you want to review this novel, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Derek can contact you right away. Happy Reading!


The streets aren't safe when your enemy wears a blue uniform and a gold badge.

What if the good guys weren't good? What if a cop went rogue and killed an innocent man? What if it was all caught on video and the cop would do anything to cover it up? Try to keep up with the action as Cruz Marquez, a young attorney, gets drawn into an action-packed journey to preserve the evidence--all while defending against the raw force of Sergeant Shaver, his enemy in blue.

"The plot is as gripping as it is chilling. The story flows smoothly, and each chapter ends with the perfect amount of suspense to keep you wanting more. A fantastic and exciting read, as I could not put the book down." -B.Burton

"A great first thriller for this young author. I would compare this story to John Grisham's book of "The Innocent Man." It is that captivating and more." -M. Bautista

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I would be interested in reading and review this one, if it is available in a physical copy?

    My Blog: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/

    E-mail: carlylily@live.co.uk

    Thanks

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a real page turner. I love Grisham's work and am anxious to see how this book compares to "The Innocent Man".

    My email is osso(at)cableone(dot)net
    Name Alasandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay--will get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gifted this morning to ya, Alasandra! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're still looking for readers and reviewers I would love to be considered! My blog is here Is It Amazing
    and my email is allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be interested in reviewing this one. If possible, my preference is for a physical copy. My email is kimtheavidreader at gmail dot com. You can visit my blog at kimtheavidreader.typepad.com.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.