Pages

Review Request: King of Paine by Larry Kahn

A sexy, fast-paced suspense novel for all of you today. Please read the blurb, and if you're interested in reviewing King of Paine, leave your name and email address in the comments section so that Larry can send you a copy right away. Happy Reading!


A desperate patient. A rumored cure. How far would you go to find the fountain of youth?

King of Paine is filled with characters who grapple with a range of intriguing end-of-life issues while everything they care about is at stake. The story follows two investigations, Special Agent Frank Paine's pursuit of a stalker committing a series of kinky Internet crimes and a reporter tracking the disappearance of wealthy senior citizens across the nation. Both paths lead to a hidden enclave where a brilliant biochemist harbors a deadly secret. Somebody is going to die there, and it may be Frank Paine's soulmate. Or him.

"Larry Kahn has managed to create a cast of unforgettable characters, throwing in a bit of sex and misadventure, while infusing it with legal, moral, and ethical dilemmas. To say that I thought the King of Paine was brilliantly written would be an understatement. I sat down to read the book in the morning and was unable to put it down until I read the very last page!" -The Write To Make A Living

"The writing is perfect...Plus, that plot? Holy hell! I never could have seen the twists and turns coming." -Owl Tell You About It

"...a roller coaster ride of who done it, oops, no they didn't. But it's not just that, the story makes you think and ask yourself some really important questions." -Forbidden Reviews

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Hi..I would like to do the review of this book, if physical copy is available.

    Blog URL: http://vidya-booksaremagic.blogspot.com
    Mail ID: booksaremagicblogspot@gmail.com

    Vidya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, it looks great. I wish I wasn't so booked up. I'll have to stop back in when I've caught up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ciara. Please do drop me a note when you free up! Larry

      Delete
  3. Hey, I think this would be an interesting book to read.

    My email: kagedorrell@ymail.com

    Kage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm very interested in reading and reviewing this book.

    My email: MLawrence731@yahoo.com

    Mersadies

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.