Pages

Review Request: The Sleepyland Slide by David Lasaine

I think we have something to share with the little ones today. Read the blurb and ask for a copy now. If you're interested, please leave your name and email address in the comments section so that David can contact you right away. Happy Reading!


A stormy night awakens a young child to call for his daddy. Daddy, who is the storyteller and book reader takes his sons on an imaginary magical journey along the Sleepyland Slide. Along the way they meet Mr. Man in the Moon, Ms. Cow, hear of a Gizeeblegizaable...and that is not all! From the perch they can see Sleepyland. Can you imagine a volcano that spews candy and caramel, a river of hot fudge, a jelly bean road, ice-cream mountains, fish that wear bathing suits...and Twistyneckspringswallows bouncing across the landscape? How about a Fregmellian Frog dancing on a log playing a honky tog...on his Saxophone? The Sleepyland Slide has steps that flash colors as they are touched, doors and windows that lead to other places, and markings of letters and symbols used by all civilizations since the beginning of time. There is no doubt this adventure excites a young child's' imagination. Experience the fun of reading to your child(ren) this story full of silly and whimsical action such as when Daddy is being tickled by a Gizeeblegizaable with it's large purple feet and his children see him laughing out of control. Have your child draw their favorite parts and see what kind of pictures they create. Share this story with them and create a memory that will last a lifetime.

Want more books to review? Just check back here at Reads, Reviews, Recommends.


There's no limit to the books you can get from the authors willing to offer them up for review.


Please leave a tip on your way out by following me on Twitter or "liking" me on Facebook, or if you already have, I hope that you encourage your friends and followers to do the same. 


Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! Wow, you do have a cool and unique blog;) Following, and do check out my blog at www.takethewordswithyou.blogspot.com, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really cute read! I'd love to be considered to read and review it! You can find me at my blog Is It Amazing or email me at allicat0818[at]yahoo[dot]com Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate. I'm still loving your blog. I'm already following your blog, but I'll have to double check if I'm following you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fabulous post
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read and review this book. I have followed your blog. If this book is still available for review my email is spdrs_bb_mama(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the sound of this book
    jjam8094@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.